After 1 Month.......How's your New Years Resolutions holding up?

Rebel

I've been informed that I no longer need to worry about putting on any more muscle before spring break, just getting more definition. So today I went in and tried to do high reps with medium weight. Something I haven't done in quite some time. Needless to say it was kinda embarrasing. I can rep 245 on incline 4-6 times on my last set, ha so I figured I'd drop to like 155 or something around that and just do it forever. Boy was I wrong, I have like zero indurance(spelling). I seriously felt like such a woos, there were guys in there 30 lbs lighter than me that I know were questioning why I was so weak lol.

Today did tell me one thing though, if I fought someone half my size I'd probably have to beat them in the first round. I'd be done inside of 3.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been informed that I no longer need to worry about putting on any more muscle before spring break, just getting more definition. So today I went in and tried to do high reps with medium weight. Something I haven't done in quite some time. Needless to say it was kinda embarrasing. I can rep 245 on incline 4-6 times on my last set, ha so I figured I'd drop to like 155 or something around that and just do it forever. Boy was I wrong, I have like zero indurance(spelling). I seriously felt like such a woos, there were guys in there 30 lbs lighter than me that I know were questioning why I was so weak lol.

Today did tell me one thing though, if I fought someone half my size I'd probably have to beat them in the first round. I'd be done inside of 3.

If you want to tone up, try a ton of cardio. Try running one lap as hard as you can, then jogging a lap, then running one as hard as you can. Intervals. Also try doing circuit training, taking short breaks in between sets.

If you want to tone up, try a ton of cardio. Try running one lap as hard as you can, then jogging a lap, then running one as hard as you can. Intervals. Also try doing circuit training, taking short breaks in between sets.

The running is in the works, and I actually thought of the circuit training on wednesday and am going to be doing it twice a week starting this week. I think I've got a pretty good workout written up but my partner(workout partner that it) was in Atlanta today. I did do about 3 different ab work outs today though, along with jump rope in between sets. I love that, you can really feel it, even better if you run too, rocky really knew how to train.

:scared:

There are little things called "marathons" you could participate in now. :lol:

Good for you though. :thumb:

No thanks, not yet anyway. I've found that running outside is much more difficult than on a treadmill. I can't keep the same steady pace outside. Plus I would pass out, because I only run around 3-4 miles when I go to the gym about 4-5 times a week. Not too mention when I run I'm usually watching a game on tv in front of me, it keeps me occupied.

Oh Gripes, Now that I think of it.........please spare me the view:lol::lol::lol:

Speedo's huh, wonder what Big Daddy would look like in one? Nevermind..... shouldnt have asked that. One of you older people might have seen him in one!:scared: