Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Georgia

Who wins? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wildcats travel to Athens to take on the Bulldogs Saturday at 1:00 p.m. on CBS. Georgia plays well at home, but not so well on the road. I think it stays close and Kentucky wins 70-65.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky wins its first road game of the season 72-70.

I think the Cats keep going in the right direction and win this game by 6. Does anyone know what Crawfords status is?

Pretty sure Joe is doubtful...

This is a big game for Dennis Felton whose job security may be in jeopardy. I would say with UK's road struggles this year along with Felton's desire for putting things in the right direction are a bad combination.

 

UGA 68

UK62

Pretty sure Joe is doubtful...

 

That doesn't help. Hopefully they can get scoring from others to make up the difference.

If we have Crawford I have no doubt that we win without him I am not so sure.

  • Author
I think the Cats keep going in the right direction and win this game by 6. Does anyone know what Crawfords status is?

 

Day to day.

I've been stuck on 3 the last few games so UK by 3. 75-72

I know that if Kentucky does win this road game, whether by a close or large margin this board will only get a little bit more crazy.

 

Just can't take the Cats in a road game, yet.

Best chance at a road win this year, IMO. Finally playing like a team and this may be just what they need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.