Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Georgia

Who wins? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

IMO Georgia doesnt look like much. If UK plays their game and doesn't just come out flat like they did at the first of the season then UK should cluth that road win.

UK76

Georgia67

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy G's way is finally starting to catch on. Cats by 6 for their first raod win of the season.

 

74-68

Cats 80-76

Georgia 68

Kentucky 66

Kentucky won the last time I picked against them, hopefully that will happen again.

If UK was playing the Celtics I would pick UK. I'd feel like a dirty sinner if I picked against them. That being said, I pick UK by 7.

UK on a last second shot by Bradley.

I am FINALLY confident enough to pick UK in a game this year!:dancingpa:

A healthy (?) Cats out hustle the Dogs and get a 72- 66 victory!

UK-69

GA-68

 

Bradley last second shot!

:dancingpa

It sure looks like Crawford will miss the game.

I think UK will keep going with the momentum and win this one. UK by 6.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.