Louisville area D1 prospects 2008

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Phillips for sure!!!!!!!!

I love Tim Phillips ability but I think he is probably too small for D1. I hope I'm wrong.

I love watching that kid play! But I have to agree with you as well.

That's how I look at it too unfortunately. He is amazing, but his size would be too much of a hindrance for the next level.

Tim Phillips can play D1. His size helps him in that defenders can't find him until he is popping out from behind the line of scrimmage. Although he is short, he is very strong and we all know how quick and fast he is. D1 schools would be mistaken to look at his size as a liability. He has carried the ball 356 times for 3,052 yards over the last two years/30 games. Wow. He is very durable due to his strength and wiggle.

Fern Creek's Offensive Lineman: Alex Zimmerman. At 6'1" 265lbs. , he may be to short for big time football but he has very good grades and works hard on and off the field. MAC or other mid-major conference could get a good one. Jimmie Welch, small back at 5'9" 165 lbs. Rushed for over 1,200 as a junior, had over 400 receiving and over 500 yards of K.O. and punt returns. Good grades, definite qualifier as well. Mid-major or D1AA prospect. The Creek's on the Rise, Get caught in the Flood!!

Write it down, North Bullitt's Dalton Cissell will sign D1 somewhere.

Possibly WKU or a formerly 1-AA school, but not a D-1 major. He just doesn't have the size. He is a heck of a player, though, and should still set his eyes on it.

Tim Phillips might be small but he WILL get Division I looks. In fact, a certain blue and white team in the state has already been in contact!

Plus, Dalton Cissell is the same boat. The kid isn't huge but will get looks.

Manual has a big offensive lineman Wise I think is his name? And St. X defensive end Trevor Foy and Trinity defensive end Brock Messina are also getting some looks. Maybe DJ Hall with his speed????

Tim Phillips might be small but he WILL get Division I looks. In fact, a certain blue and white team in the state has already been in contact!

Plus, Dalton Cissell is the same boat. The kid isn't huge but will get looks.

Manual has a big offensive lineman Wise I think is his name? And St. X defensive end Trevor Foy and Trinity defensive end Brock Messina are also getting some looks. Maybe DJ Hall with his speed????

That "blue and white" team will not even offer. Trust me. That's from a good source. Phillips is no better than TaShawn McBroom the RB/WR that played at Trinity. All D1 teams passed on him because of his size.:cry:

That "blue and white" team will not even offer. Trust me. That's from a good source. Phillips is no better than TaShawn McBroom the RB/WR that played at Trinity. All D1 teams passed on him because of his size.:cry:

Are you talking about Tim Phillips from Trinity? When this kids career is over at Trinity he will go down as one of the best running backs in school history. Tim Phillips will play D1.