Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 69 Louisville 67

Featured Replies

I am beginning to wonder if T-Will is the issue with this UL team?

 

That is the best shot you can get on the last possession. Shot fake, step back three?

 

Knowles needs more clock. Fun player to watch.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tough Loss for the Cards. But I liked it! :D

 

ME TOO!:ylsuper:

I am beginning to wonder if T-Will is the issue with this UL team?

 

That is the best shot you can get on the last possession. Shot fake, step back three?

 

Knowles needs more clock. Fun player to watch.

 

T-will is the "issue" in that when he plays well the Cards play well and when he doesn't, they don't. As the guy who makes the team go, yeah, he's an issue when they don't win.

David Padgett doesn't get enough touches. UL settles for the three way too much, IMHO.

 

I have to agree they dont use him alot... he was man handling his man down low. Even Palacio(Sp) should have been down there banging with Padgett but he wants to play small and shoot three's. I Agree this has to be a disappointing lost for the card fans.

I am beginning to wonder if T-Will is the issue with this UL team?

 

That is the best shot you can get on the last possession. Shot fake, step back three?

 

Knowles needs more clock. Fun player to watch.

 

Yea but why step back and take the three? Extend the game and win in overtime.

T-Will = Headcase

Yea but why step back and take the three? Extend the game and win in overtime.

 

T-Will didn't take that shot, Palacios did....the biggest SMALL forward in the world.

T-Will = Headcase

 

Not so. Now had you said SOSA I would agree

From the comments, I thought I was in a UK thread! :lol:

 

 

Just tired of under acheivement. Pitinio talks about talent when they win, then blames injuries on the losses. Seems like we the Cards have reached a certain point and can't get over the hump. At least that is how I feel.

 

Over the last seven years the amount of injuries, Pitino needs a new strength coach or something.

Some of my old teams would have picked this team apart with three-point shots," Pitino said

 

 

 

Will someone call him and tell him Dean and Garcia have graduated. This team has 3 of the best post players in Padget, Clark, and Caracter.

Not so. Now had you said SOSA I would agree

 

How about big headcase, small headcase ?

Just tired of under acheivement. Pitinio talks about talent when they win, then blames injuries on the losses. Seems like we the Cards have reached a certain point and can't get over the hump. At least that is how I feel.

 

Over the last seven years the amount of injuries, Pitino needs a new strength coach or something.

 

I hearby deem you the first Pitino-basher.

 

From henceforth every comment you make will be ridiculed with cries of "He took 3 teams to the Final Four!", "He has an NCAA title!", "18%!".

 

:D

Another very disappointing loss for the Cards. If I was Pitino, Juan is to never take another 3 for the rest of the season. The kid is a power forward who isn't extremely mobile and has never posted up or backed somebody down in his life. He never plays down low and is never in good position for rebounding.

 

Scott could sit the rest of the season for all i care because he is awful at defense, his shot has been off this year and he can't handle the ball like a true guard. Preston should be taking all of his minutes if not more for a solid 4 guard rotation.

 

I have no problem with this team taking a lot of 3's because they are very capable of making them but they have to realize that when they're having an off night they have to start pounding it down low because they are very capable of dominating other teams in the post. Not to mention that pounding it down low will help collapse the defense and get the open looks from the kick out which will boost the 3pt% tremendously.

 

I have no problem with Twill launching all night as long as he is set when he gets the ball, when he pulls up off the dribble I'm just happy if it hits the backboard. He needs to start slashing more and attacking the rim because he is an unbelievable athlete and get get by just about anybody.

 

Sosa takes too many 3's imo. Like Twill, he is fine when he is set up but he needs to drive to the hole, that's his style of play but he doesn't utilize it.

I hearby deem you the first Pitino-basher.

 

From henceforth every comment you make will be ridiculed with cries of "He took 3 teams to the Final Four!", "He has an NCAA title!", "18%!".

 

:D

:lol: They were giving it to Pitino last night on the air talking about how little he's done since he got here. 7 years and only one trip past the first weekend of the NCAA...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.