UConn 69 Louisville 67

TheDeuce

Final...

Louisville did not play well at all. Shot 20 three's in the first half, making only five. Didn't rebound well. AJ Price made more prayers tonight than I believe I've ever seen, not to mention anytime he got trapped he pushed off and threw elbows. Very disappointing game, in what should have been a victory on the road...

In the few games Ive seen UConn play this year he hits those shots a lot. I did not see those shots as prayers, but a good player getting some shots he wanted and finishing.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to say that Preston Knowles should be taking some of Sosa minutes. This kid makes plays when he is in the game.

:ylsuper: The announcers were giving him props on that bullet pass to...Padgett maybe or Palacious.. It was a sweet pass whoever it was.:thumb:

THIS KILLS ME!!! Let the kid play. Padget is the heart of this team. But he is only 75%, we need him most at crunch time. DC makes plays, you have to let him get into the flow of the game.

Pitino will have to get ready to keep him instead of rushing him to the PRO's. Because if he is only playing 11 minutes it can't help his stock.

I will have to say that Preston Knowles should be taking some of Sosa minutes. This kid makes plays when he is in the game.[/quote]

He made a great 3 , then made a great pass to Pagett. Then a steal.

I think his stats are:

3 pts

2 steals

4 deflections

2 assist

Pretty good for about 6 minutes

THIS KILLS ME!!! Let the kid play. Padget is the heart of this team. But he is only 75%, we need him most at crunch time. DC makes plays, you have to let him get into the flow of the game.

Pitino will have to get ready to keep him instead of rushing him to the PRO's. Because if he is only playing 11 minutes it can't help his stock.

I've always been under the impression his PT, or lack there of, was a reflection of off court issues....Pitino has give the kid every chance imaginable already...

I will have to say that Preston Knowles should be taking some of Sosa minutes. This kid makes plays when he is in the game.[/quote]

He made a great 3 , then made a great pass to Pagett. Then a steal.

Knowles brings a lot of energy to the table for UL. I'm glad to see him succeeding and playing so well there!

^^^I agree very disapointing. I am very tired of watching the Cards take so many 3's. They have to be the best 3 point shooters in the world. Just wished they would become 3 point makers.

I expect more from Tello at the end of a game. He nows he should have shot a 14ft shot instead of a step back 3. I am about over him and look forward to his scholarship being open.

As for Pitino, he needs to start winning these games. It's starting to become unacceptable.

Wasnt Tello the next coming of Monster Mashburn?