Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 69 Louisville 67

Featured Replies

Final...

 

Louisville did not play well at all. Shot 20 three's in the first half, making only five. Didn't rebound well. AJ Price made more prayers tonight than I believe I've ever seen, not to mention anytime he got trapped he pushed off and threw elbows. Very disappointing game, in what should have been a victory on the road...

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Not to mention we are possibly the WORST free throw shooting team in America. Will Scott should NEVER come in the game for Jerry Smith, in fact, Im really not sure why Pitino puts him in the times he does...

  • Author

I almost knew they were going to get a terrible last shot, even when they got the ball with about 22.7 seconds on the clock. And alas, I was right. Palacios STEPS BEHIND THE LINE to shoot a three to win instead of taking the two for the tie, and freakin' bangs it off the backboard...And as for Sosa, I just don't know what his problem is.

^^^I agree very disapointing. I am very tired of watching the Cards take so many 3's. They have to be the best 3 point shooters in the world. Just wished they would become 3 point makers.

 

I expect more from Tello at the end of a game. He nows he should have shot a 14ft shot instead of a step back 3. I am about over him and look forward to his scholarship being open.

 

As for Pitino, he needs to start winning these games. It's starting to become unacceptable.

David Padgett doesn't get enough touches. UL settles for the three way too much, IMHO.

  • Author

I don't understand what they're fascination with shooting three's is... So many times they could get WAY better looks if they rotate the ball, but they instead choose to jack them up with no team mates in rebounding position.

I almost knew they were going to get a terrible last shot, even when they got the ball with about 22.7 seconds on the clock. And alas, I was right. Palacios STEPS BEHIND THE LINE to shoot a three to win instead of taking the two for the tie, and freakin' bangs it off the backboard...And as for Sosa, I just don't know what his problem is.

 

Sosa has an ego problem. Next time you see him on campus hit him in the head with a French Horn.

  • Author
David Padgett doesn't get enough touches. UL settles for the three way too much, IMHO.

 

I could not agree more...When the offense runs through Padgett, we get many very good looks...

 

On the opposite end of that spectrum, I felt like David was WIDE open at the free throw line tonight and didn't take the shot. They weren't even guarding him when he caught the ball there. If he would actually take those jumpers and cause people to close out on him, it would open more assist opportunities along the baseline, IMO.

  • Author
Can anyone tell me how many minutes DC played?

 

If I had to guess, I'd say around 10-12...Maybe as much as 15, but I doubt it.

I hate to see Padget go to the free throw line. He cant get any lift from his legs, ball is like a bullet.

^^^I agree very disapointing. I am very tired of watching the Cards take so many 3's. They have to be the best 3 point shooters in the world. Just wished they would become 3 point makers.

 

I expect more from Tello at the end of a game. He nows he should have shot a 14ft shot instead of a step back 3. I am about over him and look forward to his scholarship being open.

 

As for Pitino, he needs to start winning these games. It's starting to become unacceptable.

 

AMEN:ylsuper:

  • Author

I hate to see anybody from our team go to the line...It's getting pathetic.

I will have to say that Preston Knowles should be taking some of Sosa minutes. This kid makes plays when he is in the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.