Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Larkey to Harlan?

Featured Replies

Please leave Rock, Coach Larkey. Sorry, Rockcastle fans, you've had your share of success, it is time for ours. :D

  • Replies 304
  • Views 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely it will be 5A. The competition will include Whitley, Letcher and Clay.

 

Also, it's Harlan County High School.

 

The folks I have talked to in Harlan say they will be 6a.But I have no clue.

Most likely it will be 5A. The competition will include Whitley, Letcher and Clay.

 

Also, it's Harlan County High School.

 

But I see you are from Harlan,so I will definitely take your word for it.

Harlan high could very well win the third in its first year with all the combined talent and Larkey coaching. But then comes 6A after that; and I honestly think they will compete with the likes of Henry Clay and such But just like HC, Male and all other non-collegiate programs,they will be watching St.X vs.Trinity in the championship every year.
Harlan County School will play in 5A after the first season.;)
Please leave Rock, Coach Larkey. Sorry, Rockcastle fans, you've had your share of success, it is time for ours. :D

 

This would be the type of field general your program needs if it will have any chance of being as competive as talked about on BGP.

I man goes to Florida for a weekend and everything changes. If this is true Welcome to Harlan County coach Larkey. You are truely one of Kentucky's best High School coaches. Great hire for Football and now on to Basketball and the other sports.

I don't think anyone will be surprised who the Basketball coach is!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think anyone will be surprised who the Basketball coach is!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Sounds like "SABOTAGE" to me. Leonidas are you a big basketball supporter in HC.:confused:

:lol:

 

I agree raider, it will be a good choice to.

If you are thinking who I am thinking he would be the best man to get the B-ball program started in Harlan.

Would someone please tell me who we are talking about so I can quit feeling like an idiot. I don't want to be thinking about one person and everyone else be talking about John Cheaney. :lol:

I don't think anyone will be surprised who the Basketball coach is!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

 

 

It could make life a little tougher in Laurel County.

It could make life a little tougher in Laurel County.
:thumb:
It could make life a little tougher in Laurel County.

 

I don't get it. What do you mean?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.