Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota on 3 Game Losing Streak

Featured Replies

I sure will....Right after you tell me why UK is better.

 

There is no possible way to prove it with "Cold Hard" facts. Just know something about basketball and you know this UK is better.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no possible way to prove it with "Cold Hard" facts. Just know something about basketball and you know this UK is better.

 

I agree. Tubby has a feel good story in turning around the Gophers, but UK (especially a healthy UK) would beat Minnesota down.

I agree. Tubby has a feel good story in turning around the Gophers, but UK (especially a healthy UK) would beat Minnesota down.

 

I wouldn't say beat down but they are about 5-10 points better.

I wouldn't say beat down but they are about 5-10 points better.

 

I think they would win by 8-10 right now and 12-15 come tournament time. I'm hoping both teams can manage to get into the NCAA (or at least the NIT) and that someone on the selection committee has a sense of humor...which, they normally do.

Didn't UK just beat the #3 team in the nation? Who has Minnesota beat?

 

Congrats....UK is .500. Minnesota is 6 games over .500. UK lost to three teams AT HOME who were #100 or lower in the RPI rankings. Minnesota hasn't lost to anybody lower than #70....

Congrats....UK is .500. Minnesota is 6 games over .500. UK lost to three teams AT HOME who were #100 or lower in the RPI rankings. Minnesota hasn't lost to anybody lower than #70....

 

And Minnesota hasn't beat anyone that is under 100.

And Minnesota hasn't beat anyone that is under 100.

 

I think I'd take beating #100 in the RPI over losing to #266....

I think I'd take beating #100 in the RPI over losing to #266....

 

I'd take beating 2 team that were ranked in the top 25 and one of those was in the top 5. Those are the kind of wins that will matter come march.

I'd take beating 2 team that were ranked in the top 25 and one of those was in the top 5. Those are the kind of wins that will matter come march.

 

If you think losing to #266 and #151 AT HOME won't take some off those wins, you're kidding yourself...

I think I'd take beating #100 in the RPI over losing to #266....

 

:rolleyes:Yea your right, I thought you knew a lot more about basketball then you did...

If you think losing to #266 and #151 AT HOME won't take some off those wins, you're kidding yourself...

 

I never said it didn't. UK is better than Minnesota end of coversation sorry if you can't see that.

If you think losing to #266 and #151 AT HOME won't take some off those wins, you're kidding yourself...

 

Yea and look at our team now then TWO months ago...Healthy, playing Billy G ball, playing as a team, a confident Ramel, would you like me to keep going?

I know you are trying to come back with a bang Deuce, but this is really reaching.

Cats74 Minn59 at Rupp

Cats 71 Minn66 at Minn

=

CATS>Minn

 

just my predictions

I love that a Louisville fan brought UK into a Minnesota thread. Nice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.