January 23, 200818 yr HUGE WIN BOYS!!!!!!!!! Big, BIG win.....these boys needed, and better yet deserved it.
January 23, 200818 yr Schedule, Schedule, Schedule!!!!!!! And you're saying Kentucky is better? :sssh:
January 23, 200818 yr Nice win for the boys in blue! I am going to be close on my prediction though, refs way too involved tonight. I think 42 fouls called. Just too many.
January 23, 200818 yr Not for nothing, that was a foul on Lofton's shot. If you have DVR watch it again. Bruce Pearl wasnt crying about that one so you know it wasnt a foul because he crys about EVERYTHING!!
January 23, 200818 yr He forced his own shot - yes He drew contact - yes the foul should've been called - yes There's no debating that in reality. It is one thing to draw contact. It is another to draw unnecessary contact.
January 23, 200818 yr Nice win for the boys in blue! I am going to be close on my prediction though, refs way too involved tonight. I think 42 fouls called. Just too many. I agree. Most of them didn't involve much contact at all.
January 23, 200818 yr And you're saying Kentucky is better? :sssh: No, you stated that Tennesee is doing something right by only losing one game........UK's schedule is definately more difficult and Tennessee is "probably" better than us which all in all equals Tennessee just losing one game. UT is overrated and mark it down they will make an early exit come tournament time just like every other year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.