Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UT Updates

Featured Replies

It is one thing to draw contact. It is another to draw unnecessary contact.

 

I literally just went back and watched it. I am fine with the no call, but Chris stayed in his "plane" if you would, and it warranted a foul. With the way the SEC refs have been this season, I am not surprised, and I actually believe that UK deserves a call or two :thumb:

  • Replies 209
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy G and the Cats win!!!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I literally just went back and watched it. I am fine with the no call, but Chris stayed in his "plane" if you would, and it warranted a foul. With the way the SEC refs have been this season, I am not surprised, and I actually believe that UK deserves a call or two :thumb:

 

:thumb::thumb:

No, you stated that Tennesee is doing something right by only losing one game........UK's schedule is definately more difficult and Tennessee is "probably" better than us which all in all equals Tennessee just losing one game. UT is overrated and mark it down they will make an early exit come tournament time just like every other year.

 

They did pretty well for themselves last year...Anyways, all I was trying to say is that Tennessee is a very good team. Even very good teams can fall like this on any given night. And by saying they are overrated, you are also taking away from UK. UK beat a good team tonight.

Schedule, Schedule, Schedule!!!!!!!

 

LOL

 

Are you saying that losing to "tough" teams like Gardner Webb, San Diego, and Houston helped UK get this win???

Lofton new #1 3 point shooter.

 

Pure shooter! :thumb:

Well that just made the season for me. We may still yet get to the NIT!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

LOL

 

Are you saying that losing to "tough" teams like Gardner Webb, San Diego, and Houston helped UK get this win???

 

Come on people, nothing like that was stated. Tennessee is overrated, Ive said it all year and playing a schedule like theirs warrants a one loss record to date.

They're obviously doing something right to have only lost one game. Every team has an off night.

 

You have your opinion, I have mine. I've seen 3 Tennessee games and I haven't been impressed by them in any. Are they top 25? Yes. Are they top 15? Probably. Are they top 10? Top 5? Seriously Doubt it.

They did pretty well for themselves last year...Anyways, all I was trying to say is that Tennessee is a very good team. Even very good teams can fall like this on any given night. And by saying they are overrated, you are also taking away from UK. UK beat a good team tonight.

 

Good team? Very much so. Top 5 good? No way.

Come on people, nothing like that was stated. Tennessee is overrated, Ive said it all year and playing a schedule like theirs warrants a one loss record to date.

 

Do a little research...

 

UT's SOS is 3

UK's SOS is 56

 

Non Conference

UT's SOS is 16

UK's SOS is 143

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.