January 23, 200818 yr So Kentucky has had a great nite moving the ball and playing a great TEAM game and now Crawford and Patterson have 4 fouls. IT'S RAMEL TIME! :lol: The Cats had 4 or 5 chances to expand the lead to 4 or 5 points and they had some god awful possessions and now back down 2.
January 23, 200818 yr What do they want Patterson to do just not even put his hands up? It was a foul...
January 23, 200818 yr Mark it down!!! Come tournament time, when and if Tennessee plays a team that runs a deliberate offense and can knock down the three they will be taking the long bus ride home to Knoxville wondering what might have been. Which really wouldnt be any difference from past years.
January 23, 200818 yr Come on Cats, they have to be due to dont they? Or did we waste that on the Vandy win.
January 23, 200818 yr That should've been number five on PP. If you mean on the rebound, I think that was Stevenson.
January 23, 200818 yr Wow I am loving the way Stevenson is playing. I guess since he turns 21 in about an hour now.
January 23, 200818 yr Wow I am loving the way Stevenson is playing. I guess since he turns 21 in about an hour now. What would be nice is if he could keep this up, or at least close to this, during the rest of the season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.