January 23, 200818 yr That image was a fluke. Theres more Tennessee stuff in Maysville then in the state of Tennessee
January 23, 200818 yr Here it comes...The cats getting bad calls in the sec at home...I said it...:mad:
January 23, 200818 yr Author Here it comes...The cats getting bad calls in the sec on the road...I said it...:mad: Except they are at home... :lol:
January 23, 200818 yr Stewart has to be playing HORRIBLE in practice to not get minutes over him. Yep. I guess Coury is the practice player of the year.
January 23, 200818 yr Except they are at home... :lol: Check out the quick edit...I faked myself out...
January 23, 200818 yr They said P Patt was singing, "Ain't no sunshine" blah blah & they said that was a good choice of music. They must not know that that is a DMX (rapper) song & not one of the oldies they are probably thinking of.
January 23, 200818 yr Except they are at home... :lol: :jump: Although any time Timmy Higgins is involved you can usually count on a poorly officiated game no matter who is playing. Higgins loves to be the center of attention and this crew will call probably close to 45 or 50 fouls tonight or any night for that matter. Bad both ways.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.