January 23, 200818 yr Kentucky has the right idea of by driving into the paint, but my goodness you have to execute better than that when you get there. Why in the world are they not getting back on defense in transition?
January 23, 200818 yr It took this many games to realize Stevenson is a better asset on the court VS. Coury?
January 23, 200818 yr I am STILL as I have been ALL year been trying to figure out why Harris is on the court. He stands around, doesn't want the ball, occasionally receives a pass, then quickly passes it..... this guy is dead weight. AJ Stewart has size too... come on coach.
January 23, 200818 yr COURY YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I still can not figure out how he gets the minutes he does. Brings very little to the table.
January 23, 200818 yr The Cats are moving the ball really well. Momentum is shifting I was thinking the same thing. When they move the ball on offense, they actually have had success and are back in this game. They are known for getting away from that, will be interesting to see how this last 4 minutes plays out.
January 23, 200818 yr I still can not figure out how he gets the minutes he does. Brings very little to the table. Stewart has to be playing HORRIBLE in practice to not get minutes over him.
January 23, 200818 yr So far I've realized two things in this game..... 1) UK is better than they were early on, Stevenson being one of the main reasons(except for that air ball) and 2) UT sure doesnt look like a top 5 team in the nation imo.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.