Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UT Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

I cringe every time I see Tim Higgins on the floor. My least favorite official ever...

  • Replies 209
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never fails they have to mention it. No way you don't recruit 3 McDonalds All Americans and one of the best player out of New York. Let the Lofton issue go.

Nice job by Kentucky to get back in the game after that god awful intention foul.

 

Lofton hits an "easy" shot at the buzzer. :lol:

 

It was just awesome to see the Fieldhouse on national tv. Can't get enough of it, I was waiting for them to mention Darius and glad that they finally did.

I cringe every time I see Tim Higgins on the floor. My least favorite official ever...

 

:thumb:

Ranks up there among the all time greats...:rolleyes:

 

Karl Hess

John Clougherty

Don Rutledge

Andre Patillo

Ted Valentine

Jim Burr

Gerald Boudreaux

and Tony Greene

I start to hate Lofton more with every shot he hits at Rupp. He just freakin kills it in this place.

Patterson threw that one away. Nice move by R Smith

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.