January 22, 200818 yr While watching Fox News this evening, I discovered further evidence that UFO's don't exist. Two men claimed they saw several "UFO's" over a small town in Texas recently. Why I don't believe in UFO's: 1. goofy witnesses always say they "seen em". 2. witnesses always from a small southern town. 3. witnesses always lacking general fashion sense. 4. From a statistical standpoint, shouldn't UFO's occasionally fly over a City? 5. Many times, the witnesses are from Alabama or Mississippi and I honestly just don't trust people from those states. (unless they are BGP members). 6. Years ago, the government said that no evidence of UFO's has ever been found, and as we all know, the government never lies. Anyone believe in UFO's?
January 22, 200818 yr There is a great line from the movie Contact that best sums it up for me. No, I'm not saying that Contact is based on a true story. :lol: I believe Jodie Foster's dad in the movie tells her: "If we are alone in the universe, there is a lot of empty space." Maybe not perfect, but that's a general idea. Just no way I can believe that we are IT and that Earth is the only place with life. Just can't believe that considering no one knows just how big our universe is or what else is out there.
January 22, 200818 yr http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/ufos_aliens/ufosightings/kentucky/kentucky.html sightings in Louisville and Georgetown
January 22, 200818 yr While watching Fox News this evening, I discovered further evidence that UFO's don't exist. Two men claimed they saw several "UFO's" over a small town in Texas recently. Why I don't believe in UFO's: 1. goofy witnesses always say they "seen em". 2. witnesses always from a small southern town. 3. witnesses always lacking general fashion sense. 4. From a statistical standpoint, shouldn't UFO's occasionally fly over a City? 5. Many times, the witnesses are from Alabama or Mississippi and I honestly just don't trust people from those states. (unless they are BGP members). 6. Years ago, the government said that no evidence of UFO's has ever been found, and as we all know, the government never lies. Anyone believe in UFO's? :laugh: In this day and age with cameras, video cameras, and now with cell phones with cameras wouldn't someone have taken a legitimate picture or video by now?
January 22, 200818 yr While watching Fox News this evening, I discovered further evidence that UFO's don't exist. Two men claimed they saw several "UFO's" over a small town in Texas recently. Why I don't believe in UFO's: 1. goofy witnesses always say they "seen em". 2. witnesses always from a small southern town. 3. witnesses always lacking general fashion sense. 4. From a statistical standpoint, shouldn't UFO's occasionally fly over a City? 5. Many times, the witnesses are from Alabama or Mississippi and I honestly just don't trust people from those states. (unless they are BGP members). Using this logic, I guess there are no such thing as tornados either.
January 22, 200818 yr Using this logic, I guess there are no such thing as tornados either. Actually, if this is true, the news is just fake :thumb:
January 22, 200818 yr http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/ufos_aliens/ufosightings/kentucky/kentucky.html sightings in Louisville and Georgetown Uh...yeah...time, date, descriptions, witnesses, etc...pictures? NONE!
January 22, 200818 yr http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/ufos_aliens/ufosightings/kentucky/kentucky.html sightings in Louisville and Georgetown Leprechaun sightings in Alabama...they must exist...right?
January 22, 200818 yr There is a great line from the movie Contact that best sums it up for me. No, I'm not saying that Contact is based on a true story. :lol: I believe Jodie Foster's dad in the movie tells her: "If we are alone in the universe, there is a lot of empty space." Maybe not perfect, but that's a general idea. Just no way I can believe that we are IT and that Earth is the only place with life. Just can't believe that considering no one knows just how big our universe is or what else is out there. I think the exact quote is "...it's an awful waste of space." I really love that movie.
January 22, 200818 yr Using this logic, I guess there are no such thing as tornados either. Didn't a tornado hit Brooklyn last year of the one before?
January 22, 200818 yr I hope that we arent the only life in this universe. I believe finding an alien race, or atleast some form of cellular life, would do wonders for this world.
January 22, 200818 yr What if they really do exist and they are just so much smarter than us is why we can't prove it? And maybe they know just which ones of us to beam up and experiement on. Maybe to them, we are like fish in the ocean. Fish don't know we exist, they don't know anything beyond their environment. They just swim around there in the deep and then when we yank one of them out, all the other fish are like "Where's Fred?". And you just know when we turn one loose, and he goes back and tells his story, none of the other fish believe a word of it.
January 22, 200818 yr If you see something in the sky and can't identify it isn't it technically a UFO? If so then they do exist.
January 22, 200818 yr If you see something in the sky and can't identify it isn't it technically a UFO? If so then they do exist. You've got them on a technicality...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.