Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Solid Evidence that UFO's Don't Exist

Featured Replies

:laugh: Yeah, but do you still have the Star Fleet Manual with the specs on the ships, the phasers and those cool uniforms. :thumb:

 

Yes and sadly........yes

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes and sadly........yes

uss-enterprise-space-cruiser-cover.jpg

:D

I can't remember which comedian said it, but they referred to aliens always visiting the "smarter" people in our world.

 

They said that aliens must view us as the West Virginia of the universe. :lol:

uss-enterprise-space-cruiser-cover.jpg

:D

 

 

Gosh. I really admire you even more now HHS. :lol:

Speaking of Star Trek, if anyone saw Cloverfield, they saw the teaser to the NEW Star Trek film due out the end of this year. It's camcorder quality, but if you haven't seen it, it will give you a general idea.

 

Speaking of Star Trek, if anyone saw Cloverfield, they saw the teaser to the NEW Star Trek film due out the end of this year. It's camcorder quality, but if you haven't seen it, it will give you a general idea.

 

I saw that! That looked really cool! That is if you're, you know, a nerd or geek, not that I would know anything about that. I'm just guessing.

I saw that! That looked really cool! That is if you're, you know, a nerd or geek, not that I would know anything about that. I'm just guessing.

 

:lol:

 

I'm not a Star Trek fan, I did love part 2. But as much as I don't believe in remakes, reimagining, retelling and any word involving RE. If there was ever a franchise in need of a restart, it would be Star Trek. Shall be interesting to see how it turns out.

Yes and sadly........yes
I do too! With the original gold embossed hard cover. Mint condition -- because I rarely ever looked at it. :cool:

I was watching a special about them on CNN the other day....The people that was trying to defend that there actually is UFO's made more sense than the guys trying to deny their existence. I for one, think there has to be something else out there.

I do too! With the original gold embossed hard cover. Mint condition -- because I rarely ever looked at it. :cool:

 

There is something :scared::eek: about you Highlands guys!!! :lol:

:laugh:

In this day and age with cameras, video cameras, and now with cell phones with cameras wouldn't someone have taken a legitimate picture or video by now?

 

The Phoenix Lights, 1997.

 

Seen by people all over Arizona, Nevada and the Mexican state of Sonora.

While watching Fox News this evening, I discovered further evidence that UFO's don't exist. Two men claimed they saw several "UFO's" over a small town in Texas recently.

 

Why I don't believe in UFO's:

1. goofy witnesses always say they "seen em".

2. witnesses always from a small southern town.

3. witnesses always lacking general fashion sense.

4. From a statistical standpoint, shouldn't UFO's occasionally fly over a City?

5. Many times, the witnesses are from Alabama or Mississippi and I honestly just don't trust people from those states. (unless they are BGP members).

6. Years ago, the government said that no evidence of UFO's has ever been found, and as we all know, the government never lies.

 

Anyone believe in UFO's?

 

 

I know that this is "tongue in check," but you cannot prove that they don't exist...you can only prove that they do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.