Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Solid Evidence that UFO's Don't Exist

Featured Replies

But if you knew they exist then they wouldn't be UFO's just IFO's

 

By the way UFO's don't have to be from outer space just unidentified.

 

Oh yea those UFO's from Texas are now IFO's

 

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/23/airforce.ufo/index.html

 

Story Highlights

F-16s on nighttime training mission in central Texas on January 8

 

Several people in the area saw lights moving fast across the night sky

 

Jets were in military airspace designated for training, Air Force says

 

The Air Force had initially reported that they had no flights that night

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that this is "tongue in check," but you cannot prove that they don't exist...you can only prove that they do.

 

You can PROVE that they do? Really?

Is it me or is it ironic that there always seems to be an Air Force Base nearby or that they was a military training exercise nearby? I know, I know...the military is covering it all up.

  • Author
I know that this is "tongue in check," but you cannot prove that they don't exist...you can only prove that they do.

 

Yes it was TIC and yes I understand one cannot prove UFO's don't exist. :cool:

 

Sort of like you cannot prove people don't take things too seriously, you can only prove they do..............:sssh:

What if they really do exist and they are just so much smarter than us is why we can't prove it? And maybe they know just which ones of us to beam up and experiement on.

 

Maybe to them, we are like fish in the ocean. Fish don't know we exist, they don't know anything beyond their environment. They just swim around there in the deep and then when we yank one of them out, all the other fish are like "Where's Fred?".

 

And you just know when we turn one loose, and he goes back and tells his story, none of the other fish believe a word of it. :D

Thats pretty funny.

Not very solid...it's a speck in the video....

 

I wasn't referring to the video. I was referring to:

 

Today the Air Force Reserve said on the night of January 8, ten F-16 fighter jets were conducting training flights in the area. Many of the suspected UFO sightings took place on that night.

I believe in them and I have seen one.

I can't remember which comedian said it, but they referred to aliens always visiting the "smarter" people in our world.

 

They said that aliens must view us as the West Virginia of the universe. :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wasn't referring to the video. I was referring to:

 

Today the Air Force Reserve said on the night of January 8, ten F-16 fighter jets were conducting training flights in the area. Many of the suspected UFO sightings took place on that night.

 

That was two weeks after denying that any USAF planes were in that area that night.

That was two weeks after denying that any USAF planes were in that area that night.

 

We want the truth? We can't handle the truth.

We want the truth? We can't handle the truth.

 

I am reminded of a line from that Tommy Lee Jones magnum opus, Men In Black ...

 

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Everything they've ever "known" has been proven to be wrong. A thousand years ago everybody knew as a fact, that the earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on it. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

 

:lol:

I am reminded of a line from that Tommy Lee Jones magnum opus, Men In Black ...

 

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Everything they've ever "known" has been proven to be wrong. A thousand years ago everybody knew as a fact, that the earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on it. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

 

:lol:

 

Sir, please look really close at the light.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.