IF UK is invited to the CBI....

HT721

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride maybe, I guess I'm more curious to know if the fans would actually want to watch UK in this tournament.

I don't think pride is an issue. I would watch them if they were playing exhibition games in the post season against the Globetrotters.

Absoulutely they should accept. Why not get a couple of extra weeks of practice and games to try to build some momentum heading into next season? It would give them a chance to end the season on a positive note.

I think thats the reason its a no brainer. BCG won't turn down getting some extra practice time.

AND, while it would end UK's streak of NCAA appearances, it would at least keep intact the streak of post season play. (the glass is half full... the glass is half full.... the glass is half full.... :lol:)

I think thats the reason its a no brainer. BCG won't turn down getting some extra practice time.

AND, while it would end UK's streak of NCAA appearances, it would at least keep intact the streak of post season play. (the glass is half full... the glass is half full.... the glass is half full.... :lol:)

Arent' those one in the same?

UK missed post season last in '91 when they were on the last year of a 2 year ban.

The missed in '89 (when they were eligible) because they were something like 13-19 and a losing team.

Arent' those one in the same?

UK missed post season last in '91 when they were on the last year of a 2 year ban.

The missed in '89 (when they were eligible) because they were something like 13-19 and a losing team.

The are now, but their NCAA steak is unlikely to continue this year. They could keep their post season streak alive by going to the NIT or CBI.

The are now, but their NCAA steak is unlikely to continue this year. They could keep their post season streak alive by going to the NIT or CBI.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding. :thumb: