Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota/Indiana updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I hope everyone is watching this, regardless of whether you are a fan of either team, this is what college basketball is all about. Great environment and just every possession seems to mean so much.

 

AND it's only January. :lol:

Alright I am starting to get worried about my bet.

I like that court a lot.

 

I do too, I think it looks awesome..

 

I hope everyone is watching this, regardless of whether you are a fan of either team, this is what college basketball is all about. Great environment and just every possession seems to mean so much.

 

AND it's only January. :lol:

 

I know, I love this. I really, really hope Minnesota can pull this one out..

Indiana can't hit a shot and they're taking bad ones on top of it.

 

This one is going to be close.

Indiana can't hit a shot and they're taking bad ones on top of it.

 

This one is going to be close.

 

We hope at least. :irked:

Glad to see the Gophers hangin in there...

 

You already said that...:jump:

You already said that...:jump:

 

And you know what? I'll say it again :thumb: :thumb:

 

Glad to see the Gophers hanging in there :dancingpa

Make a freaking shot!

 

They're playing scared, they look tight.

 

This is brutal to watch, they've gone like 5 minutes without a point.

Not too crazy about Doris Burke calling a men's game.

 

Ahh, she's not so bad. It is different, though, hearing a woman announcing a man's game. I had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't watching a girl's game.. haha. But she does a good job.

Bad call.

 

Gordon was out of control there.

Wow Tubby really has this team playing well.

I really hope Minnesota pulls this one out. It would be a really great win for the program!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.