Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota/Indiana updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't even make a free throw. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahh, she's not so bad. It is different, though, hearing a woman announcing a man's game. I had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't watching a girl's game.. haha. But she does a good job.

 

That's my point. I feel like I'm watching the women's tourney.

Bad call.

 

Gordon was out of control there.

 

I agree. Should have been a charge.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my point. I feel like I'm watching the women's tourney.

 

Haha.. yep. I got that feeling at first too.

The female announcer has done fine.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

For Indiana fans, they are happy to only be down 2 considering how bad they have played the last 5 plus minutes.

 

For Minnesota fans, they are happy to still have the lead considering how bad they have played the last 5 minutes. :lol:

For Indiana fans, they are happy to only be down 2 considering how bad they have played the last 5 plus minutes.

 

For Minnesota fans, they are happy to still have the lead considering how bad they have played the last 5 minutes. :lol:

 

Thats Big Ten basketball for you.

Thats Big Ten basketball for you.

 

:laugh::laugh:

I'll hand it to Minn. They play hard, diving on the floor and such.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.