Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota/Indiana updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna get snapped at the end I know it. You people that for 1.5 will end up winning and I will tie. :lol:
I'm rootin for ya buddy!
Just a disgusting way to lose. Darnit. :cry:

Ugly ugly W but i'll take it on the road!

Give em a quick duece here and be done

There's your easy cover.

There's your easy cover.

 

I wouldn't say easy but a cover none the less.

I wouldn't say easy but a cover none the less.

 

They more than double the spread :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.