Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota/Indiana updates

Featured Replies

No ESPN on the big screen tonight??? :lol:

 

LOL, actually, we have a big screen in the MWR, but its too cloudy to get any reception... :p :lol:

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, actually, we have a big screen in the MWR, but its too cloudy to get any reception... :p :lol:

Are you going to be able to handle the lack of luxuries when you get home??? :p :jump:

  • Author

This has been a game of runs and when Indiana starts to make theirs, Gophers need to hang tough and keep this close.

Are you going to be able to handle the lack of luxuries when you get home??? :p :jump:

 

:laugh: If it wasn't for getting shot at, and missing my family, I think I might like to stay here....:rolleyes:

:laugh: If it wasn't for getting shot at, and missing my family, I think I might like to stay here....:rolleyes:

I'm just doing my best to make you feel like you have it good as you count down the days... ;)

I'm just doing my best to make you feel like you have it good as you count down the days... ;)

 

Counting days.....is it getting that close. :bunny: :thumb::thumb::thumb:

  • Author

So the new rule states a defender can be moving and it's still a charge. Wow, I know the fouls work out at the end of the game, but that was just awful.

  • Author

It just feels like any minute Indiana is going to go on a 10-0 run and this game will be over.

 

I just hope the Gophers can keep this within 5 with about 4 minutes to go. They have missed too many free throws and too many wasted chances to beat a top 10 team.

It just feels like any minute Indiana is going to go on a 10-0 run and this game will be over.

 

I just hope the Gophers can keep this within 5 with about 4 minutes to go. They have missed too many free throws and too many wasted chances to beat a top 10 team.

 

I know. Minnesota is doing a really good job though by hanging in it. If they can pull this one off, boy would that be something...

Minny needs a new gym. Those "Cheap Seats" stink!

 

I know, you can barely see the floor...

Minn spent all their money on a new hockey arena and a new football stadium. C'mon the Barn is historic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.