January 17, 200818 yr IU by single digits. OTS has had the Gophers playing tough against the better teams in the league but IU has too much talent.
January 17, 200818 yr Indiana 80 Minnesota 52 ???? OTS is coaching the Gophers not BCG, he will have them ready when can you think of that an OTS team has been beaten that badly!
January 17, 200818 yr It happens when the Big Ten's bottom feeders play the cream of the crop. Illinois is in last place! IU beat them by 6 on Sunday. OTS and Minnesota are way closer to being in the NCAA than BCG ond the Mildcats!
January 17, 200818 yr Illinois is in last place! IU beat them by 6 on Sunday. OTS and Minnesota are way closer to being in the NCAA than BCG ond the Mildcats! Gophers are NIT boundthanks to a cupcake schedule and no major injuries.
January 17, 200818 yr Gophers are NIT boundthanks to a cupcake schedule and no major injuries. I forgot about the UK powers of Gardener-Webb, San Diego, a UAB team not coached by Mile Anderson anymore. WOW!! UK has played 2 ranked teams out of conference UNC and IU (without Gordon) Again let me say nice hire in BCG Tubby would have this team 11-4, or 12-3.
January 17, 200818 yr ???? OTS is coaching the Gophers not BCG, he will have them ready when can you think of that an OTS team has been beaten that badly! Kansas beat an OTS team 73-46 and IU also beat his team 79-53 during the 2005-06 season. I think IU takes this one 72-60.
January 17, 200818 yr I forgot about the UK powers of Gardener-Webb, San Diego, a UAB team not coached by Mile Anderson anymore. WOW!! UK has played 2 ranked teams out of conference UNC and IU (without Gordon) Again let me say nice hire in BCG Tubby would have this team 11-4, or 12-3. Watched a Mike Anderson team get drilled by an average Iowa State team. Uk had anyone hurt this season? Been left with about 7-8 guys who MAY be able to play in the OVC? BB check back in about 2-3 years.
January 17, 200818 yr The Golden Gophers I feel could get the upset tonight at The Barn! IU is prime for an upset!
January 17, 200818 yr I forgot about the UK powers of Gardener-Webb, San Diego, a UAB team not coached by Mile Anderson anymore. WOW!! UK has played 2 ranked teams out of conference UNC and IU (without Gordon) Again let me say nice hire in BCG Tubby would have this team 11-4, or 12-3. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Rupp himself couldn't coach this team any better given the same conditions.
January 17, 200818 yr I know anything can happen, but I see Indiana winning 74-60. I will be pulling for OTS and the Golden Gophers, though.
January 17, 200818 yr Kansas beat an OTS team 73-46 and IU also beat his team 79-53 during the 2005-06 season. I think IU takes this one 72-60. Don't bring facts into this!
January 17, 200818 yr If UM wins this game, I heard Governor Breshear was going to declare a state of emergency in KY and have the EMT's on standby for all of the UK fans that will LOSE THEIR MINDS. I hope the Golden Gophers win for NO OTHER REASON than to drive certain people CrAzY.:jump:
January 17, 200818 yr Kansas beat an OTS team 73-46 and IU also beat his team 79-53 during the 2005-06 season. I think IU takes this one 72-60. That Kansas game still leaves a dirty taste in my mouth years later...
January 17, 200818 yr Watched a Mike Anderson team get drilled by an average Iowa State team. Uk had anyone hurt this season? Been left with about 7-8 guys who MAY be able to play in the OVC? BB check back in about 2-3 years. Mike Anderson's team also beat a very good Texas team this week! Coach A would have been a much better fit for UK than the moron BCG!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.