January 18, 200818 yr Gordon with 2 fouls already. I swear he's sick, but he plays so stupid sometimes.
January 18, 200818 yr Author This feels like an NCAA tournament game, amazing atmosphere and emotion right now. Hard not to get pumped up watching this. :ylsuper:
January 18, 200818 yr I think Tubby looks about 10 years younger. They said he gets standing ovations when he walks in Minnesota restaurants.
January 18, 200818 yr Author I think Tubby looks about 10 years younger. They said he gets standing ovations when he walks in Minnesota restaurants. They said tonight that this 12-3 start is Minnesota's best in 60 years. Yes, Minnesota has never been nor ever will be a basketball powerhouse, but that is AMAZING considering the rag tag group of kids he inherited.
January 18, 200818 yr They said tonight that this 12-3 start is Minnesota's best in 60 years. Yes, Minnesota has never been nor ever will be a basketball powerhouse, but that is AMAZING considering the rag tag group of kids he inherited. He appears to have a little more passion than I can remember at UK, as well. He is really into the game and really coaching hard.
January 18, 200818 yr Author How about those "bottom feeders"?! Still A LOT of basketball left, but this team is playing hard. 24-19 Bottom Feeders with about 7 minutes to go in 1st half.
January 18, 200818 yr Thomas is one big freakin' dude... Think about this......he's lost 59 pounds since he hit campus. :lol:
January 18, 200818 yr Gordon with 2 fouls already. I swear he's sick, but he plays so stupid sometimes. 3 fouls now...:fight: only 2 points.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.