Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota/Indiana updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

My heart is beating a mile a minute, I have followed this Minnesota team from the very first game this year. THEY NEED TO WIN THIS! :fight:

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wallet wants IU to win bad but my heart wants The Gophers.

My heart is beating a mile a minute, I have followed this Minnesota team from the very first game this year. THEY NEED TO WIN THIS! :fight:

 

Same here. This would be a HUGE win :dancingpa

My heart is beating a mile a minute, I have followed this Minnesota team from the very first game this year. THEY NEED TO WIN THIS! :fight:

 

I know exactly how you feel! :eek:

Told you he liked the top of the key HT!

Told you he liked the top of the key HT!

 

:D:ylsuper:

:D:ylsuper:

It would, of course, put them up 1. :lol:

Come on EJ, make some FT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna get snapped at the end I know it. You people that for 1.5 will end up winning and I will tie. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.