Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota/Indiana updates

Featured Replies

I forgot about the UK powers of Gardener-Webb, San Diego, a UAB team not coached by Mile Anderson anymore. WOW!! UK has played 2 ranked teams out of conference UNC and IU (without Gordon) Again let me say nice hire in BCG Tubby would have this team 11-4, or 12-3.

 

Saul is that you? Shouldn't you be getting ready, you do have a big game tonight against IU.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mike Anderson's team also beat a very good Texas team this week! Coach A would have been a much better fit for UK than the moron BCG!

 

Honest question here... Do you like UK and are just really upset about the hire or have you always hated the Cats and just see this season as a chance to kick them while they are down?

I hope Minnesota makes an upset tonight, but I really don't see it happening, IU isn't like AMAZING or anything but that Freshman guard they have is pretty darn good ;)

 

IU by 15

The line is at 1.5

 

Easy money.:ylsuper:

Easy money.:ylsuper:
I bet it also, and I make it a point to never bet IU but I think they have a better than good chance of winning by 2.

 

However I think it will be a very close game.

 

As I posted above I will stick with my 7 point prediction, but will be suprised if it's not somewhere between 5-7.

Tubby will going after win #400 tonight. This is the Golden Gophers' best start since the 1948-49 team started 14-1 Not bad coming off of a 9-23 season.

I bet it also, and I make it a point to never bet IU but I think they have a better than good chance of winning by 2.

 

However I think it will be a very close game.

 

As I posted above I will stick with my 7 point prediction, but will be suprised if it's not somewhere between 5-7.

 

I waited to long and got it at -2. :thumb:

I waited to long and got it at -2. :thumb:

 

Don't worry - that 1/2 point isn't going to hurt you in this one :lol:

I hope not, I bet everything that I lost this weekend, and wellllllllllll that was a lot. :D

I hope not, I bet everything that I lost this weekend, and wellllllllllll that was a lot. :D

 

There was just some crappy results this past weekend. I had similar luck...

There was just some crappy results this past weekend. I had similar luck...

I got NYG right! :dancingpa:madman:That was it. :D

I thought UK/Vandy was in the bag so I hope this one actually pans out.

I thought UK/Vandy was in the bag so I hope this one actually pans out.

 

I had the UK right, but not much more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.