Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants 21 Cowboys 17

Featured Replies

 

 

 

(is also very satisfying to see T.O. and Jerry Jones Lose .....again :lol:!! Those two deserve one another)

 

Owens is a CLASS ACT. He gets judged wrong by the media. You don't see many WR's defend their QB the way Owens did after the game.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes me happy. The only team I dispise more than Dallas is New England. One down, hopefully the other will go down too.

Hey Romo...GO BACK TO JESSICA IN MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!

 

And thats bad in what way? I could see myself trading a playoff win or even a super bowl ring for a very long trip to Mexico with Ms. Simpson. :jump:

Owens is a CLASS ACT. He gets judged wrong by the media. You don't see many WR's defend their QB the way Owens did after the game.

 

Yeah, just like he defended Jeff Garcia and Donovan McNabb, right?

I agree and people laugh at me when I say Ben Roethlisberger is better. Everyone thinks Romo is the NFL savior!!

 

I know what you mean, I still can't believe the ones that are going on about this guy. :lol:

Owens is a CLASS ACT. He gets judged wrong by the media. You don't see many WR's defend their QB the way Owens did after the game.

 

:laugh::laugh: You obviously are still under the "T.O. show" spell or something.

T.O. knows nothing or does nothing unless he is wanting to draw attention to himself. The classless jerk is incapble of caring for anything or anyone else but himself.

I promise that this latest "Crying T.O. act" was an act just like everything else that he has ever done (wonder if he is going to commit suicide....oh wait, never mind - that has been done already:rolleyes::D).

Owens is THE biggest waste ot talent in pro sports............period.

 

JMO of course..:D

Yeah, just like he defended Jeff Garcia and Donovan McNabb, right?

 

:thumb::lol:

Glad to see the Giants finally beat the Cowboys.

 

Jerry Jones had an awfully sour look on his face.

  • Author
And thats bad in what way? I could see myself trading a playoff win or even a super bowl ring for a very long trip to Mexico with Ms. Simpson. :jump:

 

 

Did I say it was bad? If I did, please show me.

 

I am just LOVING the fact that Tony Romo is now going HOME while Eli and company are still playing.

 

The Cowboys need to "GETCHA POPCORN READY" to watch the Giants next week on TV.

  • Author
Patriots are more happier than the Packers after the 2 upsets today. They should walk over the Chargers and who cares about the NFC game. Actually, I think the majority of NFL fans have to pull for the Packers because of Favre and the Patriots in pursuit of perfection. By the way, I just cancelled my Super Bowl Party. Does anyone think Crayton may have thrown this game? It sure as heck looked like it. He dropped a sure first down and big play and also stopped running on the 3rd down pass that could have been a TD. Hats off to TO for his team play and his support of his QB.

 

The Patriots are "more happier"?

 

If you think Crayton threw the game you are crazy.

 

I guess you could accuse Romo of throwing the game also since he choked down the stretch.

 

Or you could accuse Corey Webster of attempting to throw the game since he dropped an INT that hit him in the chest.

Owens is THE biggest waste ot talent in pro sports............period.

 

Can you say Chad Johnson? Owens was sincere and has been a model team mate since joining the Cowboys.

I'm a Pats fan myself, but a Favre and Eli matchup on the other side of the bracket looks good to me. I rooting for Farve personal just to see him in the Superbowl but I'll stick with my Patriots with the win.

Can you say Chad Johnson? Owens was sincere and has been a model team mate since joining the Cowboys.

 

So for the first time in his career he actually sticks up for his QB, instead of putting him down and it all of a sudden makes him a class act now? Wow..Yeah him doing that actually showed some class, however that one thing all of a sudden dont make him a class act now...

Although I'm disappointed in the outcome, I'm definitely not surprised by it. The Cowboys peaked much too early this season and have been lackluster during the last month of the regular season. One thing that has really bothered me during the slide, is the incompetence of the Dallas secondary. They were picked apart all throughout the 2nd half of the season. Roy Williams looked lost all day today. He has really slipped this year imo. If you watch Dallas as much as I do you couldn't help but notice the lack of intensity displayed by the team in general during the latter half of the season.

Although I'm disappointed in the outcome, I'm definitely not surprised by it. The Cowboys peaked much too early this season and have been lackluster during the last month of the regular season. One thing that has really bothered me during the slide, is the incompetence of the Dallas secondary. They were picked apart all throughout the 2nd half of the season. Roy Williams looked lost all day today. He has really slipped this year imo. If you watch Dallas as much as I do you couldn't help but notice the lack of intensity displayed by the team in general during the latter half of the season.

 

I think Roy Williams is one of the most overrated players in the whole NFL. I have thought this about him for awhile now. Seems like anytime I see him play he gets burnt while trying to guard someone, or is in the wrong place. He hits hard, and probably scares some people who come across the middle, but thats about it IMO..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.