Giants 21 Cowboys 17

As a Steelers fan I must say that anyone who beats the Cowboys is my second favorite team. I love to see Dallas lose. Actually if I wasn't a die hard Steelers fan the Giants are a team I like. Phil Simms and myself are alumni of Morehead St. I have to say that I really really really hate the Bengals too, but it is easier to hate the Cowboys because they are better.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would one think the Pack will thump the Giants?

Because of the Giants performance against New England?

Because of their performance against Tampa Bay?

Because of their performance against Dallas?

Haha, I'd agree its far from certain that the Pack will thump the Giants. As the past few weeks suggest, this Giants team is out to prove things. If last week didn't convince people that the Giants made the right decision to play against the Patriots then I think this week shows it helped because this team has really come together since.

I'm not a Dallas or Romo hater, BUT I don't like how he gets too much credit when they win and that a place in Canton is reserved for him. I don't like that perception at all.

SO with that said, I have really enjoyed the fact that the last two years the ball has been in Romo's hands and he hasn't gotten the job done. :ylsuper:

WAY TO GO GIANTS!

I agree and people laugh at me when I say Ben Roethlisberger is better. Everyone thinks Romo is the NFL savior!!

Haha, I'd agree its far from certain that the Pack will thump the Giants. As the past few weeks suggest, this Giants team is out to prove things. If last week didn't convince people that the Giants made the right decision to play against the Patriots then I think this week shows it helped because this team has really come together since.

I'm actually really excited for the NFC Championship game!:ylsuper:

As a Steelers fan I must say that anyone who beats the Cowboys is my second favorite team. I love to see Dallas lose. Actually if I wasn't a die hard Steelers fan the Giants are a team I like. Phil Simms and myself are alumni of Morehead St. I have to say that I really really really hate the Bengals too, but it is easier to hate the Cowboys because they are better.

I hate the Cowboys and I'm not a big fan of the Bengals.

I'm not really suprised by this game. The Giants seem to be playing their best ball of the season and Dallas seemed to be going in the opposite direction. Congrats to the Giants on a bigtime win for their program. I really hope we see another snow filled game next weekend!

Go Pack:)

We can be friends then I just need to know how you feel about Billy G. With a correct answer you might get a new best friend!

This is all you need to know about me.

I'm a DIE HARD New York Giants fan. I love them. I have been to two games in Giants stadium and many other away games (Atlanta X2, Cincy, Tennesse X2).

I support TWO other teams because of family members. The Green Bay Packers (only when they're not playing the Giants) because I have family from Wisconsin who are huge Packer fans. I also support the Pittsburgh Steelers from time to time because my step dad is a big Steelers fan. Once again, that is ONLY when they are not playing the Giants. I do not care a bit about them if they're playing the Giants.

About Billy G...

I was ready for a change of regime (AKA get Tubby out) but I disagree with somethings Billy G is doing. (i.e the practicing on game day type of things)

I think Billy G can be a great coach for UK, I just disagree with some of the things he is doing.

This is all you need to know about me.

I'm a DIE HARD New York Giants fan. I love them. I have been to two games in Giants stadium and many other away games (Atlanta X2, Cincy, Tennesse X2).

I support TWO other teams because of family members. The Green Bay Packers (only when they're not playing the Giants) because I have family from Wisconsin who are huge Packer fans. I also support the Pittsburgh Steelers from time to time because my step dad is a big Steelers fan. Once again, that is ONLY when they are not playing the Giants. I do not care a bit about them if they're playing the Giants.

About Billy G...

I was ready for a change of regime (AKA get Tubby out) but I disagree with somethings Billy G is doing. (i.e the practicing on game day type of things)

I think Billy G can be a great coach for UK, I just disagree with some of the things he is doing.

Well we can be really good friends. I go to Heinz Field once a year. I have a Steelers basement "we" call the "Steeler Room!" My 4 year old is wearing his Hine Ward jersey now! I root for the Giants every Sunday UNLESS they play the Steelers. Myself and Mrs. Blue Blazer went to "The Swamp" about 4 years back to visit some friends from Gainesville and we were at the game that Eli and Ole Miss beat the Gators. I really dislike Billy Clyde though!

Patriots are more happier than the Packers after the 2 upsets today. They should walk over the Chargers and who cares about the NFC game. Actually, I think the majority of NFL fans have to pull for the Packers because of Favre and the Patriots in pursuit of perfection. By the way, I just cancelled my Super Bowl Party. Does anyone think Crayton may have thrown this game? It sure as heck looked like it. He dropped a sure first down and big play and also stopped running on the 3rd down pass that could have been a TD. Hats off to TO for his team play and his support of his QB.

Why would one think the Pack will thump the Giants?

Because of the Giants performance against New England?

Because of their performance against Tampa Bay?

Because of their performance against Dallas?

Do you think the Pack will spot them 7 maybe 10 pts for those efforts?? With all the injuries in the secondary for the Giants, I just think that Farve could light up the scoreboard on them next week. Dallas' offense has really been in the tank for several weeks and I dont think Tampa was what one would call an offensive juggernaut. While the Giants are playing well, I just think Farve and his offense will be too much for Eli and Co. to overcome................. Pack 31-Giants 10

This now means that the NFC Chapionship game is coming to the "Frozen Tundra" / Lambeau Field. :thumb:

GO PACKERS!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

(is also very satisfying to see T.O. and Jerry Jones Lose .....again :lol:!! Those two deserve one another)

Giants have gone from shaky early, to being a contender middle of season on. Romo, looked like he lacked poise and often displayed, frustration/emotion when the Cowboys needed him the most.

In the Playoffs, you just never know who can get it done and who can't.