Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants 21 Cowboys 17

Featured Replies

Glad to see the Giants finally beat the Cowboys.

 

Jerry Jones had an awfully sour look on his face.

 

:thumb: I know, wasn't it great?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you say Chad Johnson? Owens was sincere and has been a model team mate since joining the Cowboys.

 

Yes, I can say Chad Johnson. See there, I said Chad Johnson and now that I have said Chad Johnson I will repeat and stick by my comment/opinion and say it again......Terrel Owens is the biggest waste of talent in professional sports today.

 

Now, what does saying Chad Johnson have to do with this? :lol:

Terrel Owens is the biggest waste of talent in professional sports today.

 

Terrell Owens definitely can get under my skin at times, but to say he is a waste of talent doesn't hold water...1355 receiving yards this year (5th in the NFL) with 15 TD's; not exactly a waste of talent imo.:D

Congrats to the Giants

 

I'm sure HB20 is still celebrating.

  • Author
Congrats to the Giants

 

I'm sure HB20 is still celebrating.

 

:lol: I took it easy last night for the most part. I'll be doing my celebrating either tonight or tomorrow night. :D

  • Author
HB, act like you've been there before. :p :lol:

 

This ain't something that happens all the time!:D

ANytime Dallas loses a big game is cause for celebration. How many years since they've won a playoff game now? 11 or 12?

  • Author
ANytime Dallas loses a big game is cause for celebration. How many years since they've won a playoff game now? 11 or 12?

 

I think 96 was their last playoff win.

And thats bad in what way? I could see myself trading a playoff win or even a super bowl ring for a very long trip to Mexico with Ms. Simpson. :jump:

 

ME TOO !!!!!!:ylsuper:

Patriots are more happier than the Packers after the 2 upsets today. They should walk over the Chargers and who cares about the NFC game. Actually, I think the majority of NFL fans have to pull for the Packers because of Favre and the Patriots in pursuit of perfection. By the way, I just cancelled my Super Bowl Party. Does anyone think Crayton may have thrown this game? It sure as heck looked like it. He dropped a sure first down and big play and also stopped running on the 3rd down pass that could have been a TD. Hats off to TO for his team play and his support of his QB.

 

I think Crayton pulled a Pete Rose on us yesterday. He's made plays all year and just so happens not to be able to catch a cold in the playoffs????

  • Author
I think Crayton pulled a Pete Rose on us yesterday. He's made plays all year and just so happens not to be able to catch a cold in the playoffs????

 

You act as if the guy was a big play receiver. He has never had over 700 yards in one year...he's an AVERAGE receiver who drops balls occasionally. It was a huge game...the pressure probably got to him.

 

He was talking way too much smack to be throwing the game.

You act as if the guy was a big play receiver. He has never had over 700 yards in one year...he's an AVERAGE receiver who drops balls occasionally. It was a huge game...the pressure probably got to him.

 

He was talking way too much smack to be throwing the game.

 

To think Crayton threw the game is ridiculous...I agree.

 

However, his drops were some of the biggest plays of the game, IMO. If he catches those passes, there is a very probable chance Dallas wins that game. And that's just an observation, so please don't take it as a knock on the Giants. I picked the Giants to win and was glad they did.

 

I have to give props to both them and San Diego for overcoming some major adversity to gut out huge playoff wins. The Chargers without a healthy Gates, and losing LT and Rivers...and then the Giants down to a practice squad DB shuts the Dallas offense down. Gutty and impressive.

Jessica Simpson is now being referred to as Yoko Romo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.