Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some thoughts.

Maybe they use performance enhancers (joke from the commercial)

Do they call any of the players "Dolly", maybe the clones come out to start the second half.

Maybe basketball players in Sandy Hook have four lungs, or something.

LOL very nice Ram. I just don't understand how they can wear and tear the whole game and still be fine. Maybe all the other teams just don't condition enough to compete with them.

LOL very nice Ram. I just don't understand how they can wear and tear the whole game and still be fine. Maybe all the other teams just don't condition enough to compete with them.

I don't think that other teams condition as much as they do. In fact, I don't think most teams condition near enough. Basketball has become less about plays and more about high shot numbers.

I think Raceland is one of the few teams that have a chance against Elliott. And the reason is, Raceland plays eight players. A team that tries to play five or six against them just does not have a chance, in my opinion. Another reason is that Raceland has a decent press going, the only problem is Raceland will live or die by that press.

No one in the 16th will beat them and you certainly cannot press them and hope to beat them. That will result in easy baskets.

In reality, there isn't a team within 20 points of Elliott in the 16th. On a bad night with the other team having their best night they will beat everyone by more than 10 points. That's just the reality in the 16th this year and maybe next year too.

I don't think that other teams condition as much as they do. In fact, I don't think most teams condition near enough. Basketball has become less about plays and more about high shot numbers.

I think Raceland is one of the few teams that have a chance against Elliott. And the reason is, Raceland plays eight players. A team that tries to play five or six against them just does not have a chance, in my opinion. Another reason is that Raceland has a decent press going, the only problem is Raceland will live or die by that press.

If they try to press Elliott they will die by it.