Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'

I got in a little on this way back. 75 posts and growing. If nothing else Elliott County and the 16th is an active and fan based region. Seems the young men from Sandy Hook have everybody thinking and talking. I have met Jonathan Ferguson who is a quiet and real nice young man. He would probably say we all talk too much and just let us play ball. These are all just high school kids wanting that first car and a young lady to love. Yes, they are competitive, but they would probably say us adults get wrapped around the axle so to speak. Good luck to the Rams and Lions on Saturday.

Play hard and all of them are winners in LIFE.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raceland has to jump on them early and keep pounding away.

That is exactly what Raceland did earlier this year. They shot extremely well in the 1st half & played with Elliott that half. It will take 2 halves of this type of ball by Raceland. They are athletic enough and are coached weel enough to do it.

Anyone can be beat on any given night, well said Cats.

But Raceland will not beat Elliott on any night if Elliott plays their regular starting five; even if they aren't hitting, their defense is good enough to beat Raceland. Raceland just does not have the horses needed to beat a team like Elliott.

I got in a little on this way back. 75 posts and growing. If nothing else Elliott County and the 16th is an active and fan based region. Seems the young men from Sandy Hook have everybody thinking and talking. I have met Jonathan Ferguson who is a quiet and real nice young man. He would probably say we all talk too much and just let us play ball. These are all just high school kids wanting that first car and a young lady to love. Yes, they are competitive, but they would probably say us adults get wrapped around the axle so to speak. Good luck to the Rams and Lions on Saturday.

Play hard and all of them are winners in LIFE.

Keep this kind of posting up and this thread will have to be moved to General Discussion.:lol:

I would like to see this. Elliotts press is not as effective if the hand checks are called. Rams would have a chance then.

You are correct if all of the hand checks are called then they would get in foul trouble and have to go to the bench. The only team I have seen this year that hand checks more than Elliott County is Mason County (so that should make for an interesting matchup in Feb). The only way Raceland stands a chance is for the officals to call the game tight and hope Elliott isn't hitting the three, then there is only a glimmer of hope JMO.