Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lions are 10-0 in the region with an average win margin of 32ppg. Until somebody makes it a single digit game then any ray of hope is pretty dim for teams in the 16th. Raceland, Ashland, East Carter, Bath, Fairview, and Rose Hill all have outstanding records, but have been blitzed by Elliott County.

To be honest Elliott probably needs a single digit game, but based on what's happened so far I would not bet the farm on it happening.

No doubt it is a tough task and they very well maybe the New England Patriots of the 16th. They may be a team of destiny, but the Pats had some close calls and maybe should've lost a game or two. Hopefully the Rams can pull the stunner of the tourney and knock them off. My dad always says that is why they play the game cause anybody can win on any given night.

IMO Raceland has the best shot at Elliott County this year. They could potentially play them 4 times this year, and trust me it ain't easy to beat a good team 4 times in a row in one year.

I think only Rose Hill and Fairview have a chance at Elliott. That is just my opinion and that is due to matchups. East Carter, Raceland and Ashland all have somewhat a chance, but not as good as the other 2 IMO.

IMO Raceland has the best shot at Elliott County this year. They could potentially play them 4 times this year, and trust me it ain't easy to beat a good team 4 times in a row in one year.

So then who has the best shot to take down the lions in the 16th?

^^^ The Rams.

Well I stand corrected. Rose Hill has a losing record, but the other teams in the 16th have good records (Ashland, Raceland, Fairview, Bath, and East Carter). Even West Carter is 11-6 and has a winning record.

They haven't played Rose Hill this season either.

Well I stand corrected. Rose Hill has a losing record, but the other teams in the 16th have good records (Ashland, Raceland, Fairview, Bath, and East Carter). Even West Carter is 11-6 and has a winning record.

Rose Hill has played the strongest schedule in the 16th(IMO) which will make them very tournament ready.

Why Fairview?

I personally think Fairview matches up pretty good with them, youth and inexperience is the biggest weakness. Elliott players have a LOT of games under their belt for Juniors.

If RH can get there other starting 3 rolling, then they have a good shot at Elliott. Elliott cant stop Jackson and Euton either.