Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question is can anybody in the 16th?? Again the answer is fast--NO

Unless Elliott shoots about 25% and a 16th Region team shoots 60%.

Odds of that happening are as good as HADES freezing thick with ice tonight!!! Even if the above shooting % panned out it would probably still be a single digit victory for the Sandy Hook Gunslingers!!

Give Coach Floyd and the boys a week to prepare and they can knock off Elliott Co. Rams are no doubt a big underdog, but Coach Floyd will have Elliott Co. scouted well and the boy's will be ready. Go Rams!!!

No chance Blazer. Nobody in the 16th region is in the ball park. No matter how many A's

Lions are 10-0 in the region with an average win margin of 32ppg. Until somebody makes it a single digit game then any ray of hope is pretty dim for teams in the 16th. Raceland, Ashland, East Carter, Bath, Fairview, and Rose Hill all have outstanding records, but have been blitzed by Elliott County.

To be honest Elliott probably needs a single digit game, but based on what's happened so far I would not bet the farm on it happening.

Lions are 10-0 in the region with an average win margin of 32ppg. Until somebody makes it a single digit game then any ray of hope is pretty dim for teams in the 16th. Raceland, Ashland, East Carter, Bath, Fairview, and Rose Hill all have outstanding records, but have been blitzed by Elliott County.

To be honest Elliott probably needs a single digit game, but based on what's happened so far I would not bet the farm on it happening.

Incorrect.

Thank you Blazer im glad somebody else is pulling for the Rams in the upset, and there is no question Coach Floyd will have his kids ready having a week off

Pulling for the Upset and Believing the upset can happen is too different things.

I believe there are some people that would love to see this happen. Personally I dont think it can happen.