Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lone Oak's Robinson Mr. Football

Featured Replies

I know there was a thread about the Mr. Football but it is apparently official, Corey Robinson has won this award. Congrats to him and his team/coaches for a great season.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to a very outstanding football player. Good luck in the future..

His stats warrant this award, but after watching him play in the State Championship I don't think he is the best senior in the state. I saw numerous kids this year that I thought were better than him, none that had his numbers, and few that were as pivotal to their team, but several that were just better. Congrads any way though.

Any word on where Corey plans to play college ball?

Troy has offered. Ole Miss is a possibility, too.

His stats warrant this award, but after watching him play in the State Championship I don't think he is the best senior in the state. I saw numerous kids this year that I thought were better than him, none that had his numbers, and few that were as pivotal to their team, but several that were just better. Congrads any way though.

 

Line play is the reason he looked bad at state, not his own ability. Hard to make it rain when your laying on your back or running for your life...

His stats warrant this award, but after watching him play in the State Championship I don't think he is the best senior in the state. I saw numerous kids this year that I thought were better than him, none that had his numbers, and few that were as pivotal to their team, but several that were just better. Congrads any way though.

 

Class Act.

Line play is the reason he looked bad at state, not his own ability. Hard to make it rain when your laying on your back or running for your life...

 

I agree somewhat. His stats are deserving of an award...but the kid from Evarts had great stats too a few years back.

Congrats to Robinson. The system at Troy being the same as he had at Lone Oak would seem as a good fit. Good Luck Corey.

Anybody know the other two top vote-getters?

If I was ranking the top three high school players in the state, I'd go with Robinson, E.J. Fields and Winston Guy.

Glad to see the right and obvious candidate won out

If I was ranking the top three high school players in the state, I'd go with Robinson, E.J. Fields and Winston Guy.

 

 

Where would you put Will Stein?

I really wish I had gotten to see Corey play before the title game. From everything I have heard he was spectacular!

Where would you put Will Stein?
Not sure. Honestly, I wasn't wowed in the state championship game. And Robinson, Fields and Guy were all two-way players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.