Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 69 Montgomery Co 55

Featured Replies

Final

 

I think most of us expected a tough, physical game and that's what it was. Royals did their usual 3rd quarter run to get a big lead, the Indians kept fighting and cut it to 5, but couldn't get any closer. Would be an interesting rematch in the 10th tournament if they meet again.

 

BRING ON SCOTT CO! :fight:

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again,,,thank you for all the updates.

Alot of free throws in this game, very physical, 3rd Quarter run definatley the difference maker, nice showing by both 10th Region team.....Mason better bring a little more than this if they want to run with Scott next Friday!;)

My Prediction: Mason by 15 ......should have called my booky!

  • Author

Thanks Coach, Spencer, waterboy and anyone who might say thanks later on : )

 

:thumb:

Congrats to the Royals. HC do you have any stats?

  • Author
Congrats to the Royals. HC do you have any stats?

 

I posted a bunch as they were going on in the update thread.

Stephens led Montgomery Co with 15-20 I think.

 

Middleton had around 25, 22 in the 2nd half. Miller finished around 18.

 

As far as rebounds, turnovers and all those, I will let someone more capable than me to answer it since I turned off the game right when it ended.

Appreciate it I'll have to check the other thread

Russ finished with 22, Darius 18 points 14 Rebs. and 6 block, King 12, Downing career high 8, Tolle 4. Thats what I can remember. I know the big kid for Montgomery had 17 and 14.

Mason Co 11 27 47 69

Mont Co 8 22 38 55

 

Middelton 22

Miller 18 14 reb 6 blocks

King 12

Downing 8

Setty 5

Tolle 4

 

Stats:

Mason Co

FG's-I missed this stat. But Mason Co shot very bad

FT's 17-24

3's 6-19

Reb 47

To's 11

 

Mont Co

FG's 17-57

FT's 16-29

3's 5-15

Reb 49

TO's 20

 

I'll put Mason Co's FG % up in a little while. Mont Co had alot of chances at the foul line!

Very physical game. Mason came out and seemed like they couldn't buy a basket in the first half, but hung in there anyways. There seemed like so much tension between the 2 teams. Cheap fouls were called on both ends, and the fouls began to mount up on each team. I thought someone was going to get hurt. It seemed like they were after one another. One example was when Middleton was bringing the ball down the court, there was a foul called on the guy guarding him (don't remember who it was), and then 5 seconds later when the ref looks at the scorers table, he takes a cheap shot at his ribs. They were after eachoter like this for the whole game, it seemed like.

Final

 

I think most of us expected a tough, physical game and that's what it was. Royals did their usual 3rd quarter run to get a big lead, the Indians kept fighting and cut it to 5, but couldn't get any closer. Would be an interesting rematch in the 10th tournament if they meet again.

BRING ON SCOTT CO! :fight:

 

Especially if it's in Mt. Sterling.

Especially if it's in Mt. Sterling.

 

They play at Mont Co on Feb 5..I think. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.