Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 69 Montgomery Co 55

Featured Replies

I agree. He plays with a lot of heart. I don't know who is recruiting him, but I would think he could be a contributor at Campbellsville, Cumberland, Georgetown, or Lindsey Wilson. I would think places like Union College, Berea, Brescia, Asbury, Spalding, Shawnee State would be a great fit for

 

Just maybe Berea, Brescia, Spalding, KCC, or Shawnee State. These don't offer athletic scholarships.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I having been waiting to see the outcome of this game. It played out about the way I expected. Agree with you, when we lost to Mason Co last year by 8, and had a player missing and one just returning, I knew we could beat them in the regional when it counted. We all know how that turned out.

 

Best of luck to both teams the rest of the year. The regional tourney could be real interesting this year.

 

Yes we all know how that turned out in the regional tournament last year, you do a great job of keeping our minds refreshed that read on here. I would probably send out refreshers often as well if I was a fan of a school who went 17 years without a regional championship. I can't wait for the tournaments to begin again this year.

I agree. He plays with a lot of heart. I don't know who is recruiting him, but I would think he could be a contributor at Campbellsville, Cumberland, Georgetown, or Lindsey Wilson. I would think places like Union College, Berea, Brescia, Asbury, Spalding, Shawnee State would be a great fit for

 

Just maybe Berea, Brescia, Spalding, KCC, or Shawnee State. These don't offer athletic scholarships.

 

 

You can be 6'2 and play 8 to 10 ft. from the basket and have some success. Where in college can you be 6'2 and play inside? Union, Berea, Brescia, Asbury.......etc....

 

If you are 6'2 you have to be able to shoot the 3 like a free throw.

I would say I am a Mason Co. fan. The reason I sat on the opposite side was because the other side seemed too crowded for my liking. I like my space, haha. But the student section seemed fairly empty. Mason's student section is usually full, but I don't know why it wasn't. It hasn't been for the whole tournament.

 

 

Must not have been a "big enough" game. I didn't think there was a very big crowd for any of the tournament.

This is bit closer that I thought it would be.

Not a good game for recruiters. I thought Middleton played well the second half.

Must not have been a "big enough" game. I didn't think there was a very big crowd for any of the tournament.

 

I agree, but the Mason side was more crowded than the other, so that's where I went! haha.

Congrats Royals on a win on an off day,Credit Montgomery County for that off day though.Very physical game withs lots of Defense on both sides.Setty was really off this game and hurt Mason some on both sides of the ball.I'm going to call out the students here at Mason,(where have u guys been) another very weak student section for Mason today at home.Still like our chances in the region after today but Montgomery showed they are the #2 team in this region for sure.Up next the Scott County Cardinals and i hope to see a great student section for this game guys!

Congrats Royals on a win on an off day,Credit Montgomery County for that off day though.Very physical game withs lots of Defense on both sides.Setty was really off this game and hurt Mason some on both sides of the ball.I'm going to call out the students here at Mason,(where have u guys been) another very weak student section for Mason today at home.Still like our chances in the region after today but Montgomery showed they are the #2 team in this region for sure.Up next the Scott County Cardinals and i hope to see a great student section for this game guys!

 

Any activity during the game from the students would be better than it was today. There were hardly any students over there, and the ones over there did absolutely nothing. The parents were more into the game than the students were.

Yes we all know how that turned out in the regional tournament last year, you do a great job of keeping our minds refreshed that read on here. I would probably send out refreshers often as well if I was a fan of a school who went 17 years without a regional championship. I can't wait for the tournaments to begin again this year.

 

Still a bit sour eh?:p

 

 

You can be 6'2 and play 8 to 10 ft. from the basket and have some success. Where in college can you be 6'2 and play inside? Union, Berea, Brescia, Asbury.......etc....

 

If you are 6'2 you have to be able to shoot the 3 like a free throw.

 

He reminds me of a kid named Blake Downing that started at Georgetown College at the Power Forward spot. He went to PRP, was a below the rim 6'3 kid who just worked his butt off.

 

I do think Union College ought to be on this kid.

I agree. He plays with a lot of heart. I don't know who is recruiting him, but I would think he could be a contributor at Campbellsville, Cumberland, Georgetown, or Lindsey Wilson. I would think places like Union College, Berea, Brescia, Asbury, Spalding, Shawnee State would be a great fit for

 

Just maybe Berea, Brescia, Spalding, KCC, or Shawnee State. These don't offer athletic scholarships.

 

Berea is a different situation requiring a monetary maximum requirement, but Bresica, Spalding and Shawnee State are NAIA DII and have a maximum of 6 scholarships. I think you're right about KCC with no scholarships.

You also can't ignore the fact that Mason's main guys got plenty of rest with a blowout win, in the 6:00 game last night, and a day break before that. Where as Montgomery played three days in a row and had to play a full physical game last night which was very late.

You also can't ignore the fact that Mason's main guys got plenty of rest with a blowout win, in the 6:00 game last night, and a day break before that. Where as Montgomery played three days in a row and had to play a full physical game last night which was very late.

 

If Montgomery would have blown out Campbell, their players would have got rest as well :rolleyes:

If Montgomery would have blown out Campbell, their players would have got rest as well :rolleyes:

 

Or Montgomery could have had the opportunity to have a day off or play the early game? Mason had a better set up than Montgomery, but thats to be expected its their tourny!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.