Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota-Michigan State Prediction

Featured Replies

This is for all those who complain about the Minnesota threads........

 

This is easily the hardest test to date for Tubby and his Golphers. Can they keep it close? I say:

 

 

Mich St 85

Minnesota 68

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michigan State 81

Minnesota 52

Minnesota has yet to win that BIG road game or a BIG game this year. They won't be able to do it here. They lost to FSU by 20, lost to UNLV by 20. Michigan St is better than both of those teams probably, so 20-25, Wireman's 30 prediction certainly could be a possibility as well. I just want the Gophers to play hard, the conference wins will come this year.

What time is the game, and is it on tv?

I think we've all seen how Izzo's teams and Tubby's teams matchup. Minnesota will be out rebounded, out defended, and definently out scored. Oh, and I almost forgot, out coached.

Michigan State is up 54-43 right now with under 10 minutes to go in the second half...

Figured that MS would have their way in this game. Minn. is doing well against bad to mediocre teams. At least they are....

54-51...

 

I'm on pins and needles, I don't expect the Gophers to pull this out on the road, but my goodness if they are able to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.