Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad To Demand Trade?

Featured Replies

So TJ will get a new BIG contract and Chad's agent will be in his ear talking about renegotiating.

 

Who's the agent? That's right. Drew Rosenhaus.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So TJ will get a new BIG contract and Chad's agent will be in his ear talking about renegotiating.

 

Who's the agent? That's right. Drew Rosenhaus.

 

:thumb:

 

I would have no problem trading Chad. Football is a team sport - if you need proof, check out the New England Patriots. They have no problem letting players go and you can't argue with their success.

I actually think he is somewhat expendable with Chris Henry, as long as he isn't doing time. That's a whole lot of moola.... to spend with his money and Justin Smith's in FA.

I just think the Bengals have painted themselves in a corner with Chad. He is what he is. A me player that is a top 10 or so WR. I don't think they will get the productive value he brings if they trade him but I do think they would get rid of a distraction. At this point in time I don't hardly think they can afford too though. They have too many other worries unless they can just get a heck of a deal. The Bengals are going to have to make a decison if they are building for the now as in the next year or so or are they building for 3-4 years down the road?

I also think as good as Chris Henry is.... you would have to be an almost idiot to stake your franchise on him!

I also think as good as Chris Henry is.... you would have to be an almost idiot to stake your franchise on him!

 

Exactly! And that is why I say you can't get rid of him. We have to have receivers for Palmer to throw to. And well if we get rid of Chad, we can't count on Henry to be here for us, because he is one mistake away from never playing football again. If there is a problem with Chad, it is Marvins fault more than anything IMO. Honestly I really think we should have even just went out and got a new head coach as well for this year. Because it will be hard now for Marvin to come in and try to be tough on the players, when he was letting things go before. A fresh start with a new guy I think would have done wonders for this team, and could have came in and set boundaries for everyone right away...

  • Author
Exactly! And that is why I say you can't get rid of him. We have to have receivers for Palmer to throw to. And well if we get rid of Chad, we can't count on Henry to be here for us, because he is one mistake away from never playing football again. If there is a problem with Chad, it is Marvins fault more than anything IMO. Honestly I really think we should have even just went out and got a new head coach as well for this year. Because it will be hard now for Marvin to come in and try to be tough on the players, when he was letting things go before. A fresh start with a new guy I think would have done wonders for this team, and could have came in and set boundaries for everyone right away...

 

No point in dreaming of things that have no chance of happening. With Mike Brown at the helm, nothing will change...

Exactly! And that is why I say you can't get rid of him. We have to have receivers for Palmer to throw to. And well if we get rid of Chad, we can't count on Henry to be here for us, because he is one mistake away from never playing football again. If there is a problem with Chad, it is Marvins fault more than anything IMO. Honestly I really think we should have even just went out and got a new head coach as well for this year. Because it will be hard now for Marvin to come in and try to be tough on the players, when he was letting things go before. A fresh start with a new guy I think would have done wonders for this team, and could have came in and set boundaries for everyone right away...

 

We need more receivers like the Packers, they just go out and get it dont, for pride and the team, not their personal glory, they have about 6 quality WR's and I can only name 2, Driver and Jennings, and they are not in the probowls, but they have one of the best passing offensives in the league. VERY VERY unselfish receivers and Brett Favre knows how to get the ball to all of them.

We need more receivers like the Packers, they just go out and get it dont, for pride and the team, not their personal glory, they have about 6 quality WR's and I can only name 2, Driver and Jennings, and they are not in the probowls, but they have one of the best passing offensives in the league. VERY VERY unselfish receivers and Brett Favre knows how to get the ball to all of them.

 

Packers passed up Randy Moss in the off season for that 4th round draft pick. They have done well in the draft though.

 

I think what some may be missing here... is there is some lost lover between CJ and CP, or so it seems.

 

Bengals certainly have too many problems on D to start pulling a Detroit in the draft.

We need more receivers like the Packers, they just go out and get it dont, for pride and the team, not their personal glory, they have about 6 quality WR's and I can only name 2, Driver and Jennings, and they are not in the probowls, but they have one of the best passing offensives in the league. VERY VERY unselfish receivers and Brett Favre knows how to get the ball to all of them.

 

The Packers also have 2 of the best corners in the league, one of the best pass rushers, another quality pass rusher and a stud in the middle. The Bengals have to get better on defense or they will never sniff at shot at the title. I'm afraid they have missed this last window of opportunity. IMO the Bengals aren't nearly as good as they were and it's going to be a few years before they can be serious contenders. I'd build the defense and look to fill in gaps on offense. I'd also find a TE in case something happens to Henry. I wish they could swap Chad for Fitz. I am really pretty tired with the whole way the Bengals have blown their chances. I wish they could totally clean house all the way up and down the line and keep Palmer. A little frustrated I guess.

The Packers also have 2 of the best corners in the league, one of the best pass rushers, another quality pass rusher and a stud in the middle. The Bengals have to get better on defense or they will never sniff at shot at the title. I'm afraid they have missed this last window of opportunity. IMO the Bengals aren't nearly as good as they were and it's going to be a few years before they can be serious contenders. I'd build the defense and look to fill in gaps on offense. I'd also find a TE in case something happens to Henry. I wish they could swap Chad for Fitz. I am really pretty tired with the whole way the Bengals have blown their chances. I wish they could totally clean house all the way up and down the line and keep Palmer. A little frustrated I guess.

 

Bottom line, the Packers can draft well, the Bengals can't.

Bottom line, the Packers can draft well, the Bengals can't.

 

:thumb:

Losing somebody like Steinbech isn't helping them either!

The Bengals aren't going to let him go after he has already recieved the bonus money on that 6 year deal. Mike Brown is not going to let that money just walk out the door...

The Bengals aren't going to let him go after he has already recieved the bonus money on that 6 year deal. Mike Brown is not going to let that money just walk out the door...

 

 

I know what your saying about the Browns and the $$$. But if the right offer comes around, I believe the Bengals will listen.

:thumb:

Losing somebody like Steinbech isn't helping them either!

 

I've been saying that since day 1:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.