UK's Leger suspended for Music City Bowl

Boucher

According to Chip Cosby of the Lexington Herald Leader, UK starting right guard, Jason Leger is suspended for the Music City Bowl. Leger is a Rockcastle County grad, and, imo, the most consistent OL that UK has. Bad break for the Cats, and a horrible way for Leger to end his UK career. Says he was suspended for "violation of team rules".

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/271310.html

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay what did he do????? What team violation did he break what ever it was it must have been pretty bad to not be able to play. What a shame to end his senior year!!!!!

It was pretty bad from what I heard. I'm not at liberty to say what it was but I've heard he really regrets what happened and is very upset that he let everyone down. I also heard Brooks will allow him to be on the sidelines during the game.

What an idiot.

Not appropriate at all and I find that very offensive. I know him personally as he is a very good friend of mine. He is a very smart young man who made one mistake that he regrets very much. However you do not even know the slightest details of the story but you call him an 'idiot'? That is a joke.

Not appropriate at all and I find that very offensive. I know him personally as he is a very good friend of mine. He is a very smart young man who made one mistake that he regrets very much. However you do not even know the slightest details of the story but you call him an 'idiot'? That is a joke.
If he knew what he was doing was wrong, and he did it anyway right before the bowl game, the action partaken was idiotic. There is no way around that.

One isn't inherently good or bad or smart or stupid in spite of there actions, they are what they are because of them. However forgiveness and redemption are possible.

If he knew what he was doing was wrong, and he did it anyway right before the bowl game, the action partaken was idiotic. There is no way around that.

Correct. I'm disappointed in him to break a rule that results in hurting the team. Anytime you get suspended, it was a selfish move that got you suspended. Is that being a good teammate? No. Does it make him a bad kid? No but he needs to learn from it.

One isn't inherently good or bad or smart or stupid in spite of there actions, they are what they are because of them. However forgiveness and redemption are possible.

He didn't say what he did was idiotic, he called him an idiot. And I believe that is completely wrong.