UK's Leger suspended for Music City Bowl

Boucher

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he a kid? Or is he a 21 or 22 year old man? Calling a college senior a kid is wrong. Too bad for the team.

Don't know why I singled your post as it seems a lot of people think he's a kid.

No offense taken. Its a fair question and I actually hesitated before using the term.

He was drunk at a bar and got arrested. From what I was told Coach Brooks already sent him home.

Ok. We can now officially call him an "idiot."

My hope is his football days are not over or he's successful in the horse business. Regardless of his path, if he can't handle his whiskey without making an spectacle out of himself, he needs to drink Mt Dews.

Not a good way to end a career that you invested so much in to get a bad program to better things. I feel bad for the guy, but he did know better and is paying for his own actions. I wish more people were held accountable for the things they do. Live and learn.

Ok did he do something stupid? Yes! Havent we all, and none of us have had to have our actions ridiculed on the net or in the news. He may be A mamouth of a man, but he's still a kid, god knows we all cut loose from time to time when we were 22 and maybe not all of us got arrested but I'm sure plenty of us did stuff that could have gotten us arrested but we were either lucky enough to not get caught or get away....I'm sure this is very difficult for him and he probably feels awful, he's been through enough with out all of us rubbing his nose in it, he's human, he's got friends and family and parents, maybe even some of which are on here

Ok did he do something stupid? Yes! Havent we all, and none of us have had to have our actions ridiculed on the net or in the news. He may be A mamouth of a man, but he's still a kid, god knows we all cut loose from time to time when we were 22 and maybe not all of us got arrested but I'm sure plenty of us did stuff that could have gotten us arrested but we were either lucky enough to not get caught or get away....I'm sure this is very difficult for him and he probably feels awful, he's been through enough with out all of us rubbing his nose in it, he's human, he's got friends and family and parents, maybe even some of which are on here

:thumb::thumb:

even if he was arrested, none of us know exactly how i went down so I don't think we should pass judgment. Not enough information available other than he got arrested.

Congrats to Jason on making 2nd team all-SEC, 2 time SEC lineman of the week, and being voted UK best Offensive lineman. Pretty good for a guy recruited as a DL, thanks for moving over to the other side of the ball and helping UK have the best season they have had in several years. Good Luck #66.:thumb: