UK's Leger suspended for Music City Bowl

Boucher

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the privilege of coaching against him in high school, he was the best lineman on either side I have ever coached against. I hated to hear all this about him but from the brief conversation I had after the game he was a good young man. Best of luck to him in the future.

No, he is a little on the small side. I can see him as a Horseman player and horse trader in the area for quite a while. He should do well for himself in that respect.

I seriously doubt he will play for the Horsemen. I don't think he'd be interested. He has the heart and strength to give it a shot in the pro's...but it'd be a long shot.

He's already doing very well with his horse business...so I expect him to stick with that.

Congrats to Jason on making 2nd team all-SEC, 2 time SEC lineman of the week, and being voted UK best Offensive lineman. Pretty good for a guy recruited as a DL, thanks for moving over to the other side of the ball and helping UK have the best season they have had in several years. Good Luck #66.:thumb:

:thumb::thumb:

I seriously doubt he will play for the Horsemen. I don't think he'd be interested. He has the heart and strength to give it a shot in the pro's...but it'd be a long shot.

He's already doing very well with his horse business...so I expect him to stick with that.

That was basically what I was saying. His main thing will be his horses, but its not a long season with the Horsemen. He could do that a couple extra months out of the year and make some extra money. I guess it just depends if his heart is still big into football or not.

That was basically what I was saying. His main thing will be his horses, but its not a long season with the Horsemen. He could do that a couple extra months out of the year and make some extra money. I guess it just depends if his heart is still big into football or not.

That's what I'm telling you. I seriously doubt he'll play for the Horsemen because I don't think he'd want to. I could be wrong though.