Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion's Reasons???

Featured Replies

Would explain why he never seemed to keen on accepting Legion back. Best for him to move on and not having that held over Legion's head.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would explain why he never seemed to keen on accepting Legion back. Best for him to move on and not having that held over Legion's head.

 

It does kinda make sense. But who knows. Until we see some pictures or definitive proof of these "rumors" they are just that, rumors.

I heard the same thing about a certain waitress at the Merrick that Legion was seeing, heard it from someone in the sports dept. at WKYT. I too would like to see proof before I believe such things, that being said I am starting to hear so many things I know they can't all be rumors.

This program has become a circus.

 

Yep and what makes it worse is that it's one of the most recognized and respected programs in the country.

This program has become a circus.

 

 

I was thinking more like a Soap Opera! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

 

 

 

"Like sands through the hour glass so are the Days of our Lives"...at UK :lol:

I have allways been told "when there is smoke there is fire."

I too would like to see proof before I believe such things, that being said I am starting to hear so many things I know they can't all be rumors.

 

Meh... spreading rumors about BCG is the cool new thing to do.

 

I was starting to believe some of them must be true, but they keep getting more outlandish, and NO proof of ANYTHING has surfaced.

 

I did see BCG at Keeneland. And he was..... sitting at a table betting on horses with the assistants.

I heard this too, but I am very reluctant to believe that. That would be the worst possible thing that he could do.

I really don't believe he did this, but if he did then I have lost all respect for the man.

I just saw Billy G in the bathroom. Guys you're not going to believe this. He's a Martian. He never told me his intentions, so I just walked out.

I just saw Billy G in the bathroom. Guys you're not going to believe this. He's a Martian. He never told me his intentions, so I just walked out.

 

I'm glad you went the way you did with this, I thought it was going in an entirely different direction.

I'd love to get 98's thoughts on this one. :fire: :sssh:

And some of you wonder why the media gives UK fans the reputation you have earned...

And some of you wonder why the media gives UK fans the reputation you have earned...

 

If they earned it, the media didn't give it to them.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.