Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion's Reasons???

Featured Replies

Anyone heard anything reliable on the real reasons he left? I have heard it may have been something VERY personal between him and Coach. Anyone heard anything new that makes sense why he wanted to bolt?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive heard it was due to playing time. But I may be wrong. I would like to find out also.

Anyone heard anything reliable on the real reasons he left? I have heard it may have been something VERY personal between him and Coach. Anyone heard anything new that makes sense why he wanted to bolt?

 

I heard the same. It was from a reliable source. If this is true he deserves little respect from his players or anyone else. He is a short timer in my opinion.

I'm starting to get the feeling BCG won't be here long, also.

Who knows? His mother says he's going to Notre Dame, then he turns up to visit at Illinois Monday night.

What is the thing he supposedly did?

I have a very very hard to believing it is what you guys think.

Can anyone elaborate? I've had a thousand different thoughts go through my head on this thread. Someone?

I've heard it was his mother, no joke I think that was on cbs.sportsline.com and thats why Michigan doesn't want him now because she forced him to transfer from UK, although i may be wrong on that source but I believe thats where I saw that.

He obviously didnt click with Clyde but I don't think he liked his practices at all

Was BCG dating his girlfriend?

Was BCG dating his girlfriend?

 

If thats what you call dating. :D

  • Author
Was BCG dating his girlfriend?

 

And Alex supposedly caught them, according to the person who reported it to me.Ordinarily, I would dismiss such a claim, but I find the whole situation rather mysterious. I reckon ole Billy loves to party, so this may be somewhat plausible.

Was BCG dating his girlfriend?

 

Heard the same thing today! I kinda find it hard to believe!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.