Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caracter Reinstated.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow one game, tells me what is important to ole ricky

Thats funny.

 

What did he do to be "suspended" anyway ?

Thats funny.

 

What did he do to be "suspended" anyway ?

 

Well he has been in trouble for awhile but it seems the latest was Rickster drew up a curfew contract for Caracter after the team supposedly talked the coach out of suspending Caracter.

 

Caracter broke curfew TWICE the night he signed the contract. Showed up late and then snuck out.

But he learned his lesson, right?

He's going to straighten up his act now.

 

(They could ask him if they could just find him tonight. I'm sure he'll be in later....:D )

I love to see UK fans give Rick a hard time about every litlle thing that goes on.

 

Bottom line he was hired to win games. I don't care what he does other than win. I am sure that is what all the UK fans want out of Billy G.

I love to see UK fans give Rick a hard time about every litlle thing that goes on.

 

Bottom line he was hired to win games. I don't care what he does other than win. I am sure that is what all the UK fans want out of Billy G.

 

Not true at all...

How many chances is he going to give this kid? Absolutely ridiculous, either keep him or boot him.

Pitino is making a badonkadonk of himself over this kid. I admired him taking a stand on him and now the only statement that he is making to his team is go ahead, do anything you want, I'll let you back.

The Pitino I always knew as a coach was stronger than this.

 

That is not a statement bc I a a UK fan wanting to find a reason to jump on UL or Pitino, (I can do that anytime :lol:). That is what I feel.

Make a decision and stick to it Dorothy:D. :rolleyes:

Actually I don't really care about this situation but will say this: I have heard that RickyP is at a crossroads with this kid. Internally he feels if he cuts ties with Derrick, that his life would implode and only bad things would come out of that....he feels he needs to hang on long enough, until he can provide for himself. I am not saying I agree with this sentiment, just giving a different perspective that I have actually heard.

Actually I don't really care about this situation but will say this: I have heard that RickyP is at a crossroads with this kid. Internally he feels if he cuts ties with Derrick, that his life would implode and only bad things would come out of that....he feels he needs to hang on long enough, until he can provide for himself. I am not saying I agree with this sentiment, just giving a different perspective that I have actually heard.

 

If that is what Pitinio is trying to do, than I can respect that, but at least make the suspension last more than one game if the situation is as bad as it sounds. If for nothing else than public preception. Pitinio should probably push this kid to declare at the end of the season. Surely somebody will take a chance with him, he has a lot more upside than many of the 1st round projects that have been taken over the years.

If that is what Pitinio is trying to do, than I can respect that, but at least make the suspension last more than one game if the situation is as bad as it sounds. If for nothing else than public preception. Pitinio should probably push this kid to declare at the end of the season. Surely somebody will take a chance with him, he has a lot more upside than many of the 1st round projects that have been taken over the years.

 

I don't expect to see Caracter attending too many classes this spring.

^ IMO he is gone, gone, gone....I really think Rick is trying to get him to that point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.