Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

49ers 20 Bengals 13

Featured Replies

I could honestly see them losing to Miami after their play tonight..

 

I thought you didn't watch the game?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I caught some of the game in between some grub and frosty ones at Barleycorns in NKY but have to tell you I wasnt paying much attention. When i saw a guy named HILL run a keeper for a touchdown I pretty much tuned it out and went back to talking high school football with my buddies.

Bengals will be the laughing stock of the league when they screw up Miami's imperfect season and lose to them in the last game of the year. Write that down.

I am going to be so mad if they lose to Miami. This team is so messed up in many way and it starts at the top.

I thought you didn't watch the game?

 

Seen game video highlights on nfl.com

 

lol....

They will be a power house next year if they keep loosing.:cool:

I thought the SF coach made a bonehead call by not going for the FG late in the 4th quarter - almost bit him in the butt.

 

I did watch some of the game on NFL network; and the word I would use for the Bengals performance is uninspired. Some may go with a more earthy and colorful adjective...

After the UK loss and watching the Bengal's I thought I was going to drown in my Cold one! Both performance's made me sick and the effort the Bengal's gave was pitiful. I am glad I don't have to subject myself to watching the Bengal's today and getting mad. The Bengal's had too many chances in this one and just blew it. It is going to be a long winter. JD

I have always been a Bengals fan and I am used to disappointing years. This team ranks the highest for me for disappointment. For a team that was suppose to make a push in the playoffs to a team that i am HOPING can beat the fins. This is the first year that I have missed the home opener in 14 years and unless things turnaround I don't plan on making another one. The whole team plays so uninspired football that it isn't even fun to watch the game. We will have plenty of time to think about what we need to do before next year since we will be watching the playoffs at home.

Marvin Lewis trying to figure out when to use his coaches challenge is like watching an 8 year old with all thumbs try to figure out a Rubiks Cube.

He is simply stupid regarding challenges.

Like the old saying...you can fix stupid.

Chad Johnson...make a play...nice drop.

TJ Housh....beginning to whine...

Rudi...thanks for the memories and getting my Fantasy opponent 1 point this week.

Carson Palmer...what has happened to his progressions...seems to be making one read and throwing or at least just locking onto one guy.

 

Over 31 million to spend on free agents this offseason...

6th most in the NFL.

It will be very interesting to see how they work that.

I don't have a problem with Marvin challenging that really If he doesn't do it you have some people riping into him for not doing it. There was 2:13 left what did he have to lose really? We still had 2 timeouts left and the 2 minute warning. To bad our D can't stop run a play on 3rd and 9. TJ and Chad mailed it in tonight. Keep losing for all I care this season is a bust anyways we need a high draft pick.

I don't have a problem with Marvin challenging that really If he doesn't do it you have some people riping into him for not doing it. There was 2:13 left what did he have to lose really? We still had 2 timeouts left and the 2 minute warning. To bad our D can't stop run a play on 3rd and 9. TJ and Chad mailed it in tonight. Keep losing for all I care this season is a bust anyways we need a high draft pick.

 

They will draft the RB from Ark. He will blow his knee out on second play in 1st preseason game and Head Coach Mike Ditka quits 3 games into season when Carson Palmer is jailed for involvement in seahorse fighting.

The media was just brought up in the Ravens thread. Do you think anyone will stand up and ask the hard questions this week? Will anyone question Lewis about his ability to be a head coach? Will anyone point out his team has quit on him? I doubt it. Cincinnati media are all mindless sheep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.