Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

49ers 20 Bengals 13

Featured Replies

Marvin has told them they are too stupid to understand the concepts of football.

 

 

Listened to part of this on the radio and according to Brad/Dave, a wide-open Henry couldn't corral an underthrown ball from Palmer in the 1st quarter that would have been a TD and two Bengals knocked a sure INT out of each other's hands.

 

That is the difference between great teams and bad teams. Moss makes the catch and Vrabel or Brusci makes the INT.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marvin has told them they are too stupid to understand the concepts of football.

 

 

Listened to part of this on the radio and according to Brad/Dave, a wide-open Henry couldn't corral an underthrown ball from Palmer in the 1st quarter that would have been a TD and two Bengals knocked a sure INT out of each other's hands.

 

That is the difference between great teams and bad teams. Moss makes the catch and Vrabel or Brusci makes the INT.

 

So you don't think Marvin should be asked some tough questions concerning the status of his team??

So you don't think Marvin should be asked some tough questions concerning the status of his team??

 

I think Marvin should not be asked tough questions concerning the status of his team.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He should be fired.

^:laugh: you got me on that one. Seriously why does he get a pass from our wussy media? Are they all really that insecure in their jobs?

The Bengals suck almost as badly as the NFL Network announcers suck. Do those guys talk just to hear themselves?

^:laugh: you got me on that one. Seriously why does he get a pass from our wussy media? Are they all really that insecure in their jobs?

 

Probably in Marvin's no one talks to the media except Chad world unless they give the Bengals approved talking points, they are afraid they would be cut out of all stories.

Even though I'm a Bengals fan, I may be going for the Browns next week. They actually have a chance to go to the playoffs.

 

 

If your a true Bengals fan, you wont cheer for the Browns espically if they have a shot at the playoffs.

Lapham just announced that the record setting Shawn Hill (of the Amsterdam Admirals) played with a broken finger on his throwing had last night--Thank Goodness!!

When asked why such a talented offense is struggling especially in the red zone, Carson said that they don't execute. And continued by saying that execution comes from discipline and they are not a disciplined team.

 

 

 

Heck, we have been saying that since 2006 and all the run ins with this team and the police but was told that none of that stuff mattered.

 

When you have one WR that has continually been in trouble with the law, one that won't stop running his mouth even when his coach has asked him to stop it, one that whines and admittingly yells at officials too much, did you expect them to be disciplined?

 

And before anyone jumps on me for whatever reason, I PICKED THE BENGALS TO BE 13-3 THIS COTTONPICKING SEASON. Don't tell me I am a whomever-hater, cause I thought with the offensive talent they had, they would be one of the top 5 teams in the NFL. In the words of the Fonz, I was WWWRRR....I was WROOO.....I was WWWWRROOONN.....I was mistaken.

When asked why such a talented offense is struggling especially in the red zone, Carson said that they don't execute. And continued by saying that execution comes from discipline and they are not a disciplined team.

 

 

 

Heck, we have been saying that since 2006 and all the run ins with this team and the police but was told that none of that stuff mattered.

 

When you have one WR that has continually been in trouble with the law, one that won't stop running his mouth even when his coach has asked him to stop it, one that whines and admittingly yells at officials too much, did you expect them to be disciplined?

 

And before anyone jumps on me for whatever reason, I PICKED THE BENGALS TO BE 13-3 THIS COTTONPICKING SEASON. Don't tell me I am a whomever-hater, cause I thought with the offensive talent they had, they would be one of the top 5 teams in the NFL. In the words of the Fonz, I was WWWRRR....I was WROOO.....I was WWWWRROOONN.....I was mistaken.

 

Isn't avoiding the above the job of the "so-called" Head Coach??

Isn't avoiding the above the job of the "so-called" Head Coach??

 

My answer to that was in post #33.

Some good news hit Bengaldom yesterday...................................they are no longer worried about the Miami game. :D

When asked why such a talented offense is struggling especially in the red zone, Carson said that they don't execute. And continued by saying that execution comes from discipline and they are not a disciplined team.

 

 

 

Heck, we have been saying that since 2006 and all the run ins with this team and the police but was told that none of that stuff mattered.

 

When you have one WR that has continually been in trouble with the law, one that won't stop running his mouth even when his coach has asked him to stop it, one that whines and admittingly yells at officials too much, did you expect them to be disciplined?

 

And before anyone jumps on me for whatever reason, I PICKED THE BENGALS TO BE 13-3 THIS COTTONPICKING SEASON. Don't tell me I am a whomever-hater, cause I thought with the offensive talent they had, they would be one of the top 5 teams in the NFL. In the words of the Fonz, I was WWWRRR....I was WROOO.....I was WWWWRROOONN.....I was mistaken.

 

 

Discipline is 100% on the coach. Please fire Marvin Lewis!

Does anyone really think the Brown family is willing to buy out Marvins contract?

Does anyone really think the Brown family is willing to buy out Marvins contract?

 

The very best move a Bengal fan would ask for would be for someone to buy out the Brown family.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.