Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

49ers 20 Bengals 13

Featured Replies

What else is new...Bengals lose. Bad day for my sports teams. The Bengals just need to pack it up and lose there last 2 games and try and get a better draft spot. :dancingpa

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't get much worse than losing to the Niners! (Miami)

Well I hope the Bengals play like this when they play the Browns.

 

Was this game in Cincy?

  • Author

They had a 3rd string QB in the game. They O didn't do anything tonight. This is a joke. We lost to the 49er's. It wouldn't surprise me if the Fins score 31 on the Bengals and beat us!

  • Author
Well I hope the Bengals play like this when they play the Browns.

 

Was this game in Cincy?

 

At SF

We better not lose to Miami.....

 

What makes anyone think the Bengals automatically beat Miami. They mail it in like tonight and they lose to every team in the NFL including the Fins.

I could honestly see them losing to Miami after their play tonight..

Even though I'm a Bengals fan, I may be going for the Browns next week. They actually have a chance to go to the playoffs.

What makes anyone think the Bengals automatically beat Miami. They mail it in like tonight and they lose to every team in the NFL including the Fins.

 

I am not saying that. I am saying we better not lose or im selling my seat licenses.

I'm sure Miami can't wait until the Bengals stroll into town.

  • Author
I'm sure Miami can't wait until the Bengals stroll into town.

 

:lol::lol:

I am not saying that. I am saying we better not lose or im selling my seat licenses.

 

Kiss em goodbye:D

Kiss em goodbye:D

 

I'd rather watch Nascar on Sundays if we lose to Miami!

Bengals new motto: "Improving draft position, one week at a time!!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.