Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual star transferring?

Featured Replies

There is talk that Aaron Cosby, 2 way starter for Manual (and also offered a b-ball scholarship to UMASS) is transferring. Anyone know anything about this?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is talk that Aaron Cosby, 2 way starter for Manual (and also offered a b-ball scholarship to UMASS) is transferring. Anyone know anything about this?

 

Where's he going?

There is talk that Aaron Cosby, 2 way starter for Manual (and also offered a b-ball scholarship to UMASS) is transferring. Anyone know anything about this?
Well, if you're going to bring it up ... where and why?
  • Author

I have heard Eastern. I don't know why. That's why I am asking.

His name was not in last nights basketball box score, if that means anything

I don't know this kid personally, nor do I know anything about him really, so don't anybody take this as part of the rumor mill. But the only reason I've EVER heard of anybody transferring from Manual is grades.

 

...Wait, I take that back, one girl freshman year transferred because her twin brother went to Seneca so her parents wanted to make things easier by having them both go to the same school, or something like that.

 

But I know plenty of people who go/have gone to Eastern, and most say they wish they had gone to Manual, so if he really is transferring to Eastern, I wish him the best of luck.

Wow Ram, that is a pretty bold statement. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that someone that has enrolled in the almighty Manual has decided that that wasn't the best fit. As a matter of fact the name Jordan Whiting should ring a bell to Ram football fans. Don't know why your putting down Eastern, but IMO there are plenty of kids and parents thrilled to be associated with that school or any other public school.

The word on W. Lee St. is that he is indeed transferring to Eastern because he did not like Just's coaching style and preferred a more up and down game. Apparently his intentions are to concentrate on basketball only. On a side note, there is talk that Tony Kimbro Jr. is also transferring. No one has said where.

Just a word of caution.....Let's be careful with speculation and hearsay, when discussing student-athletes. We don't want to create any problems for the players mentioned and plus, be in compliance with all BGP Rules....:thumb:

To add to what S3 said, the grade stuff is off limits on BGP.

The word on W. Lee St. is that he is indeed transferring to Eastern because he did not like Just's coaching style and preferred a more up and down game. Apparently his intentions are to concentrate on basketball only. On a side note, there is talk that Tony Kimbro Jr. is also transferring. No one has said where.

 

Just now I talked with an insider and it will be the J-Town Chargers who get Cosby's services. Not grades but wanting to play for coach with ties to future coach in college.

If this young man is indeed going to transfer when will he be eligible?

^ If it is due to basketball it will be after Christmas next year....but I am quite sure one can spin a transfer from Manual to J-Town as an academic move, in the rigors of Manual's academic calendar.

I have zero info on the validity of this subject, nor do I want the following statement to be a direct reflection on any specific person.

 

But if someone doesn't want to be at Manual, then they don't need to be there. Manual has enough people that want to attend for the right reasons that we don't need to "hold on" to anyone.

^ If it is due to basketball it will be after Christmas next year....but I am quite sure one can spin a transfer from Manual to J-Town as an academic move, in the rigors of Manual's academic calendar.

 

Once again, there is no way he should be eligable until next year. Too much "spinning" on transfer issues is a major problem we already have in this state.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.