Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs UAB

Featured Replies

If everything works out, I will be in attendance. I hope Kentucky plays better than last Saturday. This is not an easy game. I feel UK pulls it out 73-68.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think that UK can score in the mid 70s and win the game. They arent that good of a shooting team yet.

 

UK 65

UAB 59

Does UAB still play like street ballers? I know that style has give UK fits in the past...

I think this game is HUGE for Billy Clyde. Lose this one, with the next one on the road in Houston, and you could have a 4 game losing streak on your hands. Ouch. I expect The Blazers to get The Cats' best effort...and for that not to be enough.

 

UAB -- 67

UK -- 61

Does Squeaky still play for UAB? He was there for 9 years, thought he might of gained another year of eligibility.

I watched UK play Indiana, and even though I am a UK fan, I don't see Kentucky scoring much over 50 points a game.

 

I think their wins this year may be few, and they will be low scoring games.

Don't get me wrong, I am not jumping off the bandwagon, UK is still my favorite team and will remain that way. I just see the facts that this team is not too good.

I hope it turns around and someone finds the basket for this team.

Also look for Walter Sharpe to give UK problems in the post. Gillispie has shown that he doesn't want Patterson on the opponents best post presence to keep him out of foul trouble, and Sharpe should have his way with Coury or Stevenson...

 

How big is the Sharpe kid? I would say put Stewart on him, with his athletic ability and long arms, gave good minutes in UNC game and didnt think he played all that bad.

If they hit their outside shots, they should be just fine, if not, UAB will win, it's as simple as putting butter on toast.

I think UK will finally get it together enought to pull out the victory here. There is talk of Jasper playing.

Mike "The KY Hater" Davis vs. a depleted Kentucky team.

I'll take UAB by 8.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.